WEN

Honored Contributor

ALOHA from Toby! He loves all his mommy's WEN friends!

image.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

What a beautiful way to bring in August!  Aloha🌞

Respected Contributor

Woooo   Hoooo!  Woweee!   What a gorgeous photo!  Are you in Hawaii?  It is the number one place I always wanted to go besides Chaz's salon Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Smiley Happy ALOHA @SurferWife, Toby and SurferWife's Husband (the Surfer Woman LOL)!  Thank you for this great sharing and for Summer Cheers! Toby is the STAR, as usual! HeartHeartHeart

Valued Contributor

Aloha to Toby, the sweetest little Wen-star!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife

What an absolutely beautiful, happy boy!

Hello Toby!  Big Kissy on the nose to you!  Heart

Please thank your Mommers for sending your greetings.

Please remind me what breed Mr. Toby is.  I know he is a lion dog, but can't find one that looks like him.  Perhaps he's an unmatched super beauty!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe...Toby is a Tibetan Spaniel. His hair is naturally long and flowing, but we have his groomer give him the lion cut because it's much easier to maintain living on the beach. He plays on the beach daily, si it's just better all around to keep him short. Of course I have had other Tibetan Spaniel owners chastize me for cutting his hair.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Re: Summertime WEN

[ Edited ]

tibetan-tibetan

Thank you! @SurferWife I know you told me before, this time I writing it down.

Who cares what other owners say?  Toby is SO obviously a happy, much loved, WEN boy, so 'poo' on them!

One of my Labs will NOT swim in a pool.  He hates the chlorine & sneezes.  Other owners say I should 'make' him because Labs are supposed to swim.  

Well, he does swim just fine in our stream, or a lake, or the ocean, or in-land waterway, or especially in a scummy, green pond!  So if he doesn't like chlorine, even though we wash them with WEN & the water hose immediately afterwards, it's his business!  Cat Happy

Sending along a buddy for Toby.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - Oh, he is a cutie! And doesn't he look all spiffed up sending Aloha greetings.

@Drythe - I had a golden retriever that hated the rain and any and all water. Couldn't get him near any of it and we used to live by a lake.

Respected Contributor

I love the summer theme that Toby has going on - such a cutie!