WEN

Respected Contributor

Summer cleansing conditioner and treatment mist

I wonder why A274329 is only available in summer coconut lime verbena?  it is still a good deal but it would be nice if it was offered in all 3 summer seasonal scents.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Summer cleansing conditioner and treatment mist

Perhaps the other summer scents sold out? Just guessing

Honored Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

I wonder why A274329 is only available in summer coconut lime verbena?  it is still a good deal but it would be nice if it was offered in all 3 summer seasonal scents.   

@Susan25, I think that this duo is simply the leftover stock from last summer. 

As listed in last year's Wen - LAST CALL - Summer Seasonals avail thru 8/31 thread, it looks as though this duo was only available in Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV) last year: 

___

QVC Price: $48.50      Featured Price: $43.98

___

In much the same way, it looks as though they probably had extra stock of last summer's SCLV 3-piece Discovery Kit and that's probably why they were able to offer it again (see below).

___

QVC Price: $48.50      Featured Price: $43.96
Available for 2 Easy Payments

___

Most Wished For
QVC Price: $48.50     Featured Price: $43.96

___

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

It seems like they must have a lot of SCLV in stock because there are more kits with that particular formula.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Susan25 wrote:

@Susan25, I think that this duo is simply the leftover stock from last summer. 

As listed in last year's Wen - LAST CALL - Summer Seasonals avail thru 8/31 thread, it looks as though this duo was only available in Summer Coconut Lime Verbena (SCLV) last year: 

___

QVC Price: $48.50      Featured Price: $43.98

___

In much the same way, it looks as though they probably had extra stock of last summer's SCLV 3-piece Discovery Kit and that's probably why they were able to offer it again (see below).

___

QVC Price: $48.50      Featured Price: $43.96
Available for 2 Easy Payments

___

Most Wished For
QVC Price: $48.50     Featured Price: $43.96

___

-- bebe Smiley Happy

You are probably right @bebe777 .  I just think they would sell a lot more if they were offered in all 3 summer formulas.   

Regular Contributor

I was noticing they have an awful lot of sclv and it's the one I just can't like lol! It would have to be cheaper and on easy pay for me to cheat on my Peach!!!
Respected Contributor

@MommaNJ629 wrote:
I was noticing they have an awful lot of sclv and it's the one I just can't like lol! It would have to be cheaper and on easy pay for me to cheat on my Peach!!!

I agree with you @MommaNJ629  Since they have so many SCLV kits offered on QVC and they probably are kits from last year they should be offered at a reduced price so they can sell them.   My suggestion is that they are offered as a ODO value at some point before the summer ends.   Products should become clearance prices once they have been in inventory for a year or so.   At least in my experience some beauty sites do sell products at clearance prices.   

Super Contributor

WEN Dooters has the answer for ya'll on this:

"Well, it's been quiet out at my place to I wandered over to the Beauty Forum on QVC and thought I'd check it out. A few people are wondering why there's so much Summer Coconut Lime Verbena items out there. No, it's not left over inventory from last year. It's because it was the only Summer formula not available in a gallon so they needed to show it some love. It has some real fans (like me) so it's there because people like me just love it. :-)"

#IamTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

gotta love a horse who sets the record straight!!!  Smiley Tongue

thanks Dooters!!! Heart

Dooters is all-knowing.....at least when it comes to WEN! Smiley WinkSmiley Wink

live....laugh....love
Respected Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

gotta love a horse who sets the record straight!!!  Smiley Tongue

thanks Dooters!!! Heart

Dooters is all-knowing.....at least when it comes to WEN! Smiley WinkSmiley Wink

I still think that the rtm duo should be available in all of the summer scents.  For many of us SHP is our favorite seasonal scent