WEN

New Contributor

Does anyone know when the SHP oil is going out? I want to try it because I like the smell of the CC, I'm just not sure if it's any better than any other oil you can buy on the market. 

Respected Contributor

@cuteepy I don't think any of us have gotten any hints of when they will put it out.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Frequent Contributor

You might want to look at the ODO ($69.96 and free shipping) since it includes the 4 oz oil and is a great deal.  For almost what the oil costs ($62), you also get the 16 oz SHP and RTM.  You would have to go on waitlist for the SHP.

Not sure when the oil by itself will be out.

New Contributor

Thank you both. I just put myself on the waitlist for the ODO.

Valued Contributor

@Cuteepy03 wrote:

Does anyone know when the SHP oil is going out? I want to try it because I like the smell of the CC, I'm just not sure if it's any better than any other oil you can buy on the market. 

@Cuteepy03 I believe all the summer ancillary products will be available 6/1 on the Q. They will be available on Chaz's website on 6/1. I really enjoy the SHP Oil! It smells devine, definitely one of my favorites! I feel the SHP oil leaves my skin (when I use it on my body) shimmery/ my skin glistens more with this oil than any other oil. 💗💕💗

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Cuteepy03 wrote:

Thank you both. I just put myself on the waitlist for the ODO.

Hi @Cuteepy03, welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!! Smiley Happy

Brdwygurl mentioned that they may try to fill yesterday's Summer Seasonals 3-piece ODO set in her Maybe hope for those on WL for the ODO thread, so you did the right thing by putting yourself on the waiting list. Smiley Happy

If used to me that if you put yourself on a Wen ODO waiting list that there was almost no hope of getting the product. That seems to have changed. Over the past few months, a number of happy Wenners have shared that their waitlist ODOs were eventually fulfilled... so you may luck out here. Smiley Happy

Best of luck!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

IMO, the SHP is Wenderful!!!  To my nose it smells.just like the CC, but stronger. I love to use it during intense workouts or when I'm working outside in the heat. It may sound crazy, but the heat seems to really intensify the scent. Hope you enjoy it!

Valued Contributor
I agree the oil smells like the cc. The only shp I have and use is the sc.