WEN

Contributor
I've been using WEN for a while now and can't seem to get off the hot tools. I can have the best looking blow out and 30 minutes later, it looks stringy and frizzy. Does anyone else need to use hot tools to combat frizz or hold style?
Trusted Contributor

@HairAddict wrote:
I've been using WEN for a while now and can't seem to get off the hot tools. I can have the best looking blow out and 30 minutes later, it looks stringy and frizzy. Does anyone else need to use hot tools to combat frizz or hold style?

Actually, the more you use the heat tools the more you will need to. Make sure you are using the styling cream for heat protection. Also give yourself a "heat break" to allow your hair to repair itself. Use the remoist and do an overnight oil treatment.

I flat iron maybe 3-4 times a year, I blowdry maybe once every two months or so. Other than that I embrace and pamper my curls because heat damage is a very real issue.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@HairAddict wrote:

@HairAddict...I let my hair air dry, (I use alot of 613 SC in my wet hair)..then I put my velcro rollers in, leave in while I do makeup, etc. hit with blow dryer on low heat just briefly...I don't like to blow dry my hair, (its kind of curly), but also it doesn't look right if I just let it air dry, so this saves me curling irons/blow drying/straightners, etc...Smiley Happy