WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Strategizing for Fall Purchases

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

I just had to buy a new closet organizer to stash all of my Wen.  Those auto deliveries just keep coming!  

If I post that I bought anything, at all, in the next few months you have my permission to come to my house and beat the daylights out of me.  Don't worry.  My hair will still look fabulous.

Smiley TongueSmiley Wink  

@Laura14 I should also be whooped if I order more Wen, but I WILL order more Smiley Embarassed Gotta have the new seasonals & more PJP Smiley Very Happy

Save some room for the FAS that you'll be able to order from Chaz's site. Hopefully He'll have a Black Friday Sale Smiley Wink

LOL😂

Formally NewtoWen
Valued Contributor

Count me in for a TSV in POM, a 32 oz seasonal in the new scent, and a gallon of MIF in October. Would love to be able to do more, just trying to be realistic! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

I just had to buy a new closet organizer to stash all of my Wen.  Those auto deliveries just keep coming!  

If I post that I bought anything, at all, in the next few months you have my permission to come to my house and beat the daylights out of me.  Don't worry.  My hair will still look fabulous.

Smiley TongueSmiley Wink  

@Laura14 I should also be whooped if I order more Wen, but I WILL order more Smiley Embarassed Gotta have the new seasonals & more PJP Smiley Very Happy

Save some room for the FAS that you'll be able to order from Chaz's site. Hopefully He'll have a Black Friday Sale Smiley Wink

@FleaMktQn  Exactly!!  Saving my pennies for the big November blowout of my FAS.  Happy dance!!

Trusted Contributor

Other than the TSV, and possibly an ODO of styling, I will probably try to skip most of this trip and wait for my precious WWC styling. I have lots of CC from the TSV last Dec, and really enough styling products to get me to Dec. Now that I'm on the oils bandwagon that can provide a tipping point though.

So, I am strategizing, but I've gotta remain flexible because, ya know, DEALS! Woman Very Happy

Regular Contributor

Of course my current strategy is subject to change (meaning I may order more Smiley Wink). 

I'm planning to purchase a TSV in TT and LAV.  I'm considering a TSV in CA, FIG, and POM.  This TSV is very tempting to me thanks to the oils and remoist.  I'm also planning to order a gallon of 319. 

Respected Contributor

Wen Dooters had this as the Sept. TSV:  "How about September TSV including a 32 oz Classic Cleansing Conditioner, a 16 oz New Fall Cleansing Conditioner, a 4 oz Treatment Oil and a 4 oz Remoist Mask."

Does anyone know what the price will be?  Will the 32 ounce classic cleansing conditioner include Fig?  I'm assuming it won't include one of the rice CC's, which are my favorite.

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 @FleaMktQn  I am in for FAS....One Fig TSV will hold me til then....

Wow I can feel it in my hair as I type....Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@quadmimi  I may be camping out at the Wen warehouse on 8/31/16 just waiting for midnight and my FAS' release from captivity.  It's been too long!  

Respected Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

Wen Dooters had this as the Sept. TSV:  "How about September TSV including a 32 oz Classic Cleansing Conditioner, a 16 oz New Fall Cleansing Conditioner, a 4 oz Treatment Oil and a 4 oz Remoist Mask."

Does anyone know what the price will be?  Will the 32 ounce classic cleansing conditioner include Fig?  I'm assuming it won't include one of the rice CC's, which are my favorite.

I agree with you @Ms X and would like to be able to order the FF rice formula in the TSV.  I only just tried this within the past few months and really like it a lot.  I would be surprised if any of the Rice based formulas are included in the TSV.   

Respected Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

@Ms X In the Wen Sept TSV thread it says it'll be under $60. You can only choose from the classic CCs (which includes the regular FIG), not the rice protein CCs.