WEN

Valued Contributor

Strategizing for Fall Purchases

[ Edited ]

Hi all.  Now that we know what the TSV is going to be, I am starting to plan my purchases.  I'm thinking I am going to get the TSV in either TT or POM.  I'd also like to get a 32 oz CC of the new fall seasonal on AD, the kit that comes with the 16oz seasonal cc, oil and rtm in the new seasonal.  Lately the FGP is working well on my hair, so definitely some kind of kit that includes FGP CC.  Anyone else planning things out like I am?  And if so, what are you planning to purchase?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Strategizing for Fall Purchases

hi @Arianny, well I'll  definitely be picking up multiple TSv's so That should give me the equivalent of  2 32 ozs which will be good.  I have a good stash of both FAS , FGP and FTP to work on. I may pick up the new scent's replenishing mist but I'm saving most of my $$ for my WVM stock replenishment..

Honored Contributor

I will forgo the TSV but will most likely be trying the new FALL seasonal so I hope there is a nice kit.

Respected Contributor

My plan is to buy as little as possible since I really don't need anything. Cat Happy

Super Contributor

Yes, I am also planning (stressing lol) about this upcoming TSV.  I really want two of them, the value is going to be ridiculous.  But I have to watch my budget closely.  Wonder how much those easy pays will total for two of them..hmm.....

Occasional Contributor

I definetly will be getting a couple TSV's......gotta have my TT and a LAV.  I too am pretty well stocked in the fall scents, but will pick up the RTM duo in the new fall scent.  I need to budget wisely so I can also stock up on WVM Heart   I bet Chaz is going to dazzle us though with lots of great kits and new items that we will have to have Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm only PLANNING to buy the 3-pc CC, Oil, RTM in the new fall scent...but I may be tempted by something else! I'd love to see a good deal on VTS, as I'm on my last bottle.

Respected Contributor

I only plan on purchasing one tsv unless the new fall seasonal is something other than pumpkin and I think that it is a scent that I would like.   From all of the hints so far, it sounds like the new fall seasonal will be pumpkin scented.  I have liked the seasonal fall scents the least in the past since I don't use/like spicy products and won't use any pumpkin body products.  I plan on giving the new fall seasonal to a friend who uses Wen if it is indeed pumpkin scented.  I have a stash of FTP cc's, (1) 1 oz oil in FTP and (2) FTP RTM's all purchased last season.  I don't plan on purchasing anymore FTP since my stash will last me for the fall season.   I never purchased the FTP sc or mousse since I don't use mousse very often.   If I don't have a seasonal sc I use either BGT or 613 sc most of the time.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just had to buy a new closet organizer to stash all of my Wen.  Those auto deliveries just keep coming!  

If I post that I bought anything, at all, in the next few months you have my permission to come to my house and beat the daylights out of me.  Don't worry.  My hair will still look fabulous.

Smiley TongueSmiley Wink  

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I just had to buy a new closet organizer to stash all of my Wen.  Those auto deliveries just keep coming!  

If I post that I bought anything, at all, in the next few months you have my permission to come to my house and beat the daylights out of me.  Don't worry.  My hair will still look fabulous.

Smiley TongueSmiley Wink  

@Laura14 I should also be whooped if I order more Wen, but I WILL order more Smiley Embarassed Gotta have the new seasonals & more PJP Smiley Very Happy

Save some room for the FAS that you'll be able to order from Chaz's site. Hopefully He'll have a Black Friday Sale Smiley Wink