WEN

Respected Contributor

@Handbell Clunk wrote:
Ahaaaaa!

Hilary you make me feel not so bad about my simple stash! My Pictures just made it look like a lot!

Sooooo... Who else will be staying up late this weekend to try to catch some possible new deals, otos? Tee Hee. Smiley Wink

ME I'm sure I will. As long as it doesn't interfer with my yard sales LOL

Respected Contributor

After seeing Hilary's stash I guess I don't feel so bad about mine! Cat LOL

Gallon: Summer Mango Coconut and Spring Orange Blossom.

32 oz. Cleansing Conditioner: 613, Summer Coconut Lime Verbena, Fall Ginger Pumpkin, Fall Tuscan Pear (2), Mandarin Italian Fig, Summer Mango Coconut, Spring Orange Blossom, Winter White Citrus.

16 oz. Cleansing Conditioner: 613, Cucumber Aloe, Fall Ginger Pumpkin (2), Fall Tuscan Pear, Pomegranate (2), Sweet Almond Mint, Spring Gardenia Green Tea.

Styling Cremes: 613 (3), Fall Tuscan Pear, Mandarin Italian Fig, Sweet Almond Mint (2), Summer Honey Peach

12 oz. Replenishing Treatment Mist: Bamboo Green Tea, Fig

5 or 6 oz. Replenishing Treatment Mist: Mandarin Italian Fig, 613

2 oz. Replenishing Treatment Mist: Bamboo Green Tea, Fig

4 oz. oils: 613, Fall Tuscan Pear (2), Summer Honey Peach (2), Summer Mango Coconut, Tea Tree, Winter White Citrus, Fig

2 oz. oil: Fig, Sweet Almond Mint

1 oz. oil: Summer Honey Peach, Summer Mango Coconut, Winter Cranberry Mint

Remoist: Bamboo Green Tea, Pomegranate, Tea Tree, Cucumber Aloe, Fig

Glossing Serum: Pomegranate (2)

Mousse: 613

Finishing Treatment Creme: Pomegranate

Contributor

Re: Stash Posts

[ Edited ]

Well I guess I get a mention somewhere in the Wen Addicts Memoirs. I didn't realize I had this much! Woman Mad

So here is the stash from my shower. The Wen kids and the SOB is my son's; the rest is all me:

IMG_0712.JPG

Then this is the supply from my vanity that I use consistently:

IMG_0711.JPG

Then there's the stash of unopened stuff from under the sink:

IMG_0710.JPG

Sad thing is the only one I regret is the 32oz POM. LOL Oh Lord help me.......Smiley Indifferent

Respected Contributor

@NMCrazyCatLady wrote:

Well I guess I get a mention somewhere in the Wen Addicts Memoirs. I didn't realize I had this much! Woman Mad

So here is the stash from my shower. The Wen kids and the SOB is my son's; the rest is all me:

IMG_0712.JPG

Then this is the supply from my vanity that I use consistently:

Then there's the stash of unopened stuff from under the sink:

Sad thing is the only one I regret is the 32oz POM. LOL Oh Lord help me.......Smiley Indifferent

Welcome to the club! At least we don't need to worry about running out anytime soon... Cat Surprised

Respected Contributor
Wow ladies!! I don't feel so bad about my stash as much now either, lol. Wen is the only thing I really spend my money on. It makes me happy!!! We all have to have something, right?? Enjoy ladies!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:
Wow ladies!! I don't feel so bad about my stash as much now either, lol. Wen is the only thing I really spend my money on. It makes me happy!!! We all have to have something, right?? Enjoy ladies!!

Yes, instead of feeling like we may have too much Wen now we just feel like we have as much as others so it's okay! Cat LOL There are worse things to spend your money on and Wen is worth it to me!

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Hilary77 wrote:

Yes, instead of feeling like we may have too much Wen now we just feel like we have as much as others so it's okay! Cat LOL There are worse things to spend your money on and Wen is worth it to me!

Yes, It's something we enjoy very much & it's fun to share with like minded WENNERS. WEN is worth it to me Too

It's changed more than my hair. I use whatever CC is in my hair to wash my face & shave my legs, but I think 613 is best for that. I spray 6 pumps of RTM in my hand & add 3 drops of oil & use as a moisturizing toner on my face. I use NBT on my face & legs. They have never looked or felt better.

So we have BIG stashes on something we love & use everyday. What could be better than that? Maybe a BIGGER stash LOL.

HSB I see you have the CA re-moist. I have a question about it. Is it more yellowish in color & not as creamy as the other re-moists? I got some on ebay & it's so different that I'm not sure it's good. Doesn't smell as nice as the others either. Just wondering if that's the way it's supposed to be. TIA

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Handbell Clunk wrote:
Ahaaaaa!

Hilary you make me feel not so bad about my simple stash! My Pictures just made it look like a lot!

Sooooo... Who else will be staying up late this weekend to try to catch some possible new deals, otos? Tee Hee. Smiley Wink

Wow you all have great stashes!...FleaMktQn I love yard sales and am moving back to an area I can visit some...!  Maybe I need to sell some things also then I can buy more WEN!

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@Handbell Clunk wrote:
Ahaaaaa!

Wow you all have great stashes!...FleaMktQn I love yard sales and am moving back to an area I can visit some...!  Maybe I need to sell some things also then I can buy more WEN!

Mimi, I hope you find some great stuff when you go yard salein. I make a very good living buying & reselling. And they supply so many things I need or want so cheap. I don't shop retail, not even for gifts & I can give much nicer stuff.

Respected Contributor
FleaMktQn, I have a cucumber aloe remoist. Yes, mine seemed like the way you described. It is thick and smells just like the cucumber aloe cc. I was hoping it would smell more like the RTM.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!