WEN

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Ooooohhhhhhhh......!

images.jpeg

No Drythe. THIS even Cutter....

cute-cat-picture-wallpaper.jpg

Oooooohhhh....kittens! I melt into a helpless puddle when confronted with kittens! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@Handbell Clunk wrote:

Ok here goes the pics as promised I would work on it. But I had to go to the desktop to get them loaded.  Still can't access via the ipad.  Oh well.  And now I see a reply to a quote on the desktop.  Plus I changed my avatar again, too.

Here is what I've gathered from my sink area.

Next is what is in the shower!

Next is what is in the closet.  (are these pic too big? never posted any before)

And now my first gallon just purchased sitting in wait!

And finally what my husband loves, loves loves ...his WEN MEN!  Just about every day he comments on how he loves the wen men to use to shave with and how that is one of the best things ever I have gotten him hooked on.  I put the other SMC nearby hoping that he will try it for shaving too and hair cleansing.  But so far all he wants is WEN MEN for shaving!  I've got to get him to help0 me use up some of my Super Stash, don't you think?

Tried different sizes of pics to see what looks the best.  I like to experiment with pics & with Wen.

So do I need to be a part of this Wenaholics Anonymous or what?  Woman LOL

PS Only a fanatic would go so far as to take pics of their stuff and go so far as to post it here, huh?  haha!!Woman Surprised

I think you qualify to join the club. Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh my, I need to visit you!...WOW, that is amazing....My Husband loves TT, but his fav is FGP..(he used to think WEN was "silly", but now he won't let me touch "his" bottles..Smiley Happy

I don't really have a stash as I mainly use MIF/613 so I can order when I need, but fun to see everyone else's!...

My husband refuses to try Wen. Oh well, more for me! Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

Handbell Clunk,

Good pics.  haven't figured out how to do that yet!  Yep, you'll fit right in to WUA!

Soncheco (know I misspelled your nic, sorry)

Look at the kitten's PINK paws!  They are so cute, just want to kiss them.

This is such a nice place!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Contributor
This IS a nice group!! Loved the kitty baby upside down.

I know I have a lot, but just about all of it was " on sale" or part of a kit, tsv or oto. I love my retail therapy, but I also want a sale price!

So that said, I will be watching the upcoming shows for any "deals". Especially wanting to learn more about/ try some of the oils. With the last CLV kit, I've been really getting nice results with that oil, both on hair and body in the shower. Gives a nice smoothness and shine to my hair with just a couple drops to my short hair. Anyone care to share their results? Thanks all. Smiley Embarassed)
Trusted Contributor
Handbell, I really like the Wen oils, the seasonal oils are really nice, and I have a tendency to "save" these and not use them as often. I have full bottles of SGGT, SMC, SOB and SHL, I like to use these with my styling cream, or use a couple of drops on dry hair. I find that my hair holds the scents pretty well.

I try to use TT oil on my scalp at least once a week, sometimes twice. I do two or three overnight oil treatments a week, and I use another core oil once a week.

Fig/Sweet Orange - love this scent, the sweet orange oil complements the earthiness of the fig really nicely, my man likes the smell, too.

SAM/Peppermint - love to use this one during the summer, the peppermint is pretty powerful, so I generally don't use it overnight, it's a very stimulating and can keep my awake.

LAV/Mint - I like this one, but I don't love it. I looooove the smell of the LAV styling products, but I don't care for the addition of the mint, I would prefer straight lavender.

POM/Rosemary - I like the oil much better than the POM CC (which is cloyingly sweet to me). The rosemary balances out the sweetness of the POM.

CA - I haven't used the new CA oil, only the old version, which hasn't been available for a few years. The old one smells like a vegetable garden, so I won't be trying the new one.

Hilary77 started a Benefits of Oils thread, I'm sure Bebe has it under her wen 101 thread, that'll give you a ton of info on the different benefits of the various essential oils used.

If you're interested in the core oils, there's a nice deal with a four ounce oil and one ounce travel size. I'm sure you've seen the threads, it looks like everyone is receiving a two ounce travel size instead of the one ounce.
Respected Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:
Handbell, I really like the Wen oils, the seasonal oils are really nice, and I have a tendency to "save" these and not use them as often. I have full bottles of SGGT, SMC, SOB and SHL, I like to use these with my styling cream, or use a couple of drops on dry hair. I find that my hair holds the scents pretty well.

I try to use TT oil on my scalp at least once a week, sometimes twice. I do two or three overnight oil treatments a week, and I use another core oil once a week.

Fig/Sweet Orange - love this scent, the sweet orange oil complements the earthiness of the fig really nicely, my man likes the smell, too.

SAM/Peppermint - love to use this one during the summer, the peppermint is pretty powerful, so I generally don't use it overnight, it's a very stimulating and can keep my awake.

LAV/Mint - I like this one, but I don't love it. I looooove the smell of the LAV styling products, but I don't care for the addition of the mint, I would prefer straight lavender.

POM/Rosemary - I like the oil much better than the POM CC (which is cloyingly sweet to me). The rosemary balances out the sweetness of the POM.

CA - I haven't used the new CA oil, only the old version, which hasn't been available for a few years. The old one smells like a vegetable garden, so I won't be trying the new one.

Hilary77 started a Benefits of Oils thread, I'm sure Bebe has it under her wen 101 thread, that'll give you a ton of info on the different benefits of the various essential oils used.

If you're interested in the core oils, there's a nice deal with a four ounce oil and one ounce travel size. I'm sure you've seen the threads, it looks like everyone is receiving a two ounce travel size instead of the one ounce.

I agree with you about the SAM oil. I almost feel like that one smells stronger than the TT oil although it's obviously a different scent.

I'm the complete opposite with POM. I love the smell of the CC but I couldn't stand the oil. It was so overly sweet that I almost felt like washing it out the minute I put it on my scalp.

Honored Contributor

Re: Stash Posts

[ Edited ]

@DoxieMomma wrote:

Hilary has two great Wen oils threads: 

Benefits of Oils

* I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!

For easy access, you can find links to them in Wen FAQ - the key Wen links thread (message #2).

-- bebeSmiley Happy 

------ 

Key Wen links -- WEN (QVC Wen forum) -- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -- What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Benefits of Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- wendooters -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) -- Wen schedule on QVC - June 23rd to June 30th - 

----- 

Respected Contributor

Re: Stash Posts

[ Edited ]
Okay, here goes:
Gallons- tea tree and cucumber aloe

32 oz cleansing conditioners in the scents fig, lavender, sweet almond mint, bamboo green tea, mandarin Italian fig, summer mango coconut, and summer coconut lime verbena.

16 oz. cleansing conditioners in the scents tea tree, sweet almond mint, lavender, spring honey lilac, summer honey peach, pomegranate, winter white citrus, and 613 (3).

Styling cremes: lavender, tea tree, sweet almond mint (2), cucumber aloe, bamboo green tea, mandarin Italian fig, spring honey lilac, and summer honey peach

6 oz. replenishing mists: summer coconut lime verbena (2), bamboo green tea, mandarin Italian fig, lavender, fig, 613

2 oz. mists: spring honey lilac, summer honey peach, spring orange blossom

Volumizing treatment spray: bamboo green tea, lavender, pomegranate

4 oz. oils: summer mango coconut, pomegranate rosemary, spring orange blossom

2 oz. oils: sweet almond mint (2), tea tree, fig, 613

1 oz. oils: spring honey lilac, fall Tuscan pear, summer honey peach

Glossing serum: pomegranate, sweet almond mint

Remoist: cucumber aloe, lavender, sweet almond mint, bamboo green tea

1 Pom finishing treatment creme
1 sweet almond mint texture balm

Wen lotion: pomegranate, cucumber aloe, lavender, sweet almond mint

I think that about does it!!!! I think I need a Wentervention!!!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Contributor
Ahaaaaa!

Hilary you make me feel not so bad about my simple stash! My Pictures just made it look like a lot!

Sooooo... Who else will be staying up late this weekend to try to catch some possible new deals, otos? Tee Hee. Smiley Wink