WEN

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

There is a great deal on SHP on the Bay & I'm trying not to cave.

New 5 piece set includes: 32 Oz CC,  4 Oz oil,  6 Oz RTM & SC,  & a 7.5 Oz mousse

for $110.00 with the shipping

I know.... I need help

That's not a bad price. I would just be careful about who I'm buying from.

Yea it's a newbie, no feedback & I DON"T need it LOL

But still hard to pass up.

Gotta sign off for tonight ya'll,,,Have Fun & see ya tomorrow

Yeah, I would probably stay away from that one. Probably one of the few times you'll be encouraged NOT to buy. Cat Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

There is a great deal on SHP on the Bay & I'm trying not to cave.

New 5 piece set includes: 32 Oz CC,  4 Oz oil,  6 Oz RTM & SC,  & a 7.5 Oz mousse

for $110.00 with the shipping

I know.... I need help

True. And it is also true that this is a good deal!

My motto is to look for Wen deals within QVC and Chaz' site. Unless.

Unless they out of the particular product I absolutely have to have!

Then I may turn to ebay for it.

I am not afraid of buying on ebay, I am just a little sceptical when it comes to a super duper good deal in Wen, because the ebay sellers are about making money,  and not distributing free gifts. They buy Wen they sell, and Wen ain't cheap as we all know.

Wen and QVC may come up with some "freebies" as OTO and TSV. They have the power.

The best ebay sellers can do, is break an OTO kit and sell items individually. They also have heafty fees to pay from selling price.

So, any super good deal on Wen product could possibly raise some suspicion. Especially I'd worry about the oils - they are not sealed and can be easily replaced with .... who knows what.

Valued Contributor
I think I may be a Wenaholic as well after reviewing what is in my stash.

Opened products 16oz CCs: 613, SHP, POM, TT, WVM, WWC, SOB, LAV, & FIG. 32oz of MIF & BGT. 2oz oils: FIG, LAV, & CT, 4oz oil in WWC. 2oz Remoist BGT, SAM, & LAV. 6oz SC in WWC, BGT, MIF, & 613. WWC Mousse. 6oz RTM: BGT, MIF, LAV, & WWC. 6oz VTS in BGT

Unopened products: 16oz CC: SHL, FGP, WVM, & SOB. 32oz CC: SHP, SMC, & BGT. WWC SC & Mousse, 6oz BGT SC, VTS, & RTM, TT oil in 4 & 2 oz, & 2oz BGT remoist.
Respected Contributor

Opened products:

16 oz. SHP, 16 oz TT, 16 oz SAM, 16 oz Fig, 16 oz CLV, 16 oz 613, 16 oz Kids Watermelon,  16 oz. POM, 32 oz. BGT,  613 SC, BGT SC, SOB RTM, (small and large), SHP RTM, BGT RTM, SHP 1 oz oil, SOB 4 oz oil, TT 4 oz oil, SHP mousse, BGT VTS.

Unopened products:

(2) 32 oz. SHP, 32 oz 613, (2) 16 oz WWC, (1) 16 oz. WCM, (1) 32 oz. WCM, (1) 16 oz. FTP, (1)  32 oz. SOB,  BGT RTM, BGT VTS, SHP RTM, (large bottle), WWC oil, 1 oz. FTP 1 oz oil.  WCM 1 oz oil, SHP 4 oz oil

Not sure if this is complete but I try not to overbuy.  Now that I know that I can purchase more of the seasonals next year, I won't need to stock up on any of the formulas that I really like. 

Honored Contributor

I had my annual PE this month.  My GP asked, as he does every time, 

Do you smoke - Nope

How much alcohol do you consume - max 1 or 2 glasses of wine a week generally none

Do you always wear your seat belt - yep

Let's look, all your vaccines are up to date right?  - yep

Then he said well, Drythe, we've got to find you at least one vice!

***I did not tell him about WEN***

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stash Posts

[ Edited ]

Ooooohhhhhhhh......!

images.jpeg

No Drythe. THIS even Cutter....

cute-cat-picture-wallpaper.jpg

Contributor

Ok here goes the pics as promised I would work on it. But I had to go to the desktop to get them loaded.  Still can't access via the ipad.  Oh well.  And now I see a reply to a quote on the desktop.  Plus I changed my avatar again, too.

Here is what I've gathered from my sink area.

photo.JPG

Next is what is in the shower!

photo (2).JPG

Next is what is in the closet.  (are these pic too big? never posted any before)

photo (3).JPG

And now my first gallon just purchased sitting in wait!

photo (4).JPG

And finally what my husband loves, loves loves ...his WEN MEN!  Just about every day he comments on how he loves the wen men to use to shave with and how that is one of the best things ever I have gotten him hooked on.  I put the other SMC nearby hoping that he will try it for shaving too and hair cleansing.  But so far all he wants is WEN MEN for shaving!  I've got to get him to help0 me use up some of my Super Stash, don't you think?

photo (5).JPG

Tried different sizes of pics to see what looks the best.  I like to experiment with pics & with Wen.

So do I need to be a part of this Wenaholics Anonymous or what?  Woman LOL

PS Only a fanatic would go so far as to take pics of their stuff and go so far as to post it here, huh?  haha!!Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Stash Posts

[ Edited ]

An Illustration to the new Best Selling Book  
"The World of Wen - Confessions of WENADDICT" ( to her psychiatrist)

cute-cat-picture-wallpaper.jpg

Respected Contributor

Oh my, I need to visit you!...WOW, that is amazing....My Husband loves TT, but his fav is FGP..(he used to think WEN was "silly", but now he won't let me touch "his" bottles..Smiley Happy

I don't really have a stash as I mainly use MIF/613 so I can order when I need, but fun to see everyone else's!...

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

Oh my, I need to visit you!...WOW, that is amazing....My Husband loves TT, but his fav is FGP..(he used to think WEN was "silly", but now he won't let me touch "his" bottles..Smiley Happy

I don't really have a stash as I mainly use MIF/613 so I can order when I need, but fun to see everyone else's!...

This was suppose to go under Handbell CLunk's pics, but can't make this new forum  work very often..Smiley Sad