WEN

Respected Contributor

Yes @HSB1204 I can definitely buy it faster than I can use it Smiley Embarassed

@sailor_moon I think my stash has doubled since late June when this thread was started Smiley Very Happy TSVs & OTOs do me in Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

The Wen confessional is open and photos are always a welcome addition. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Wink

@bebe777 When will we be seeing your confession or are you still in denial about your Wen problem? Cat LOL

The first step in recovery is admitting you have a Wen addiction. Using deflection, to distract from your own problem, ...*cough* @HSB1204 *cough* @FleaMktQn *cough*... by focusing on @bebe777 Wen problem, will only make the recovery process that much harder.😜

@sailor_moon Who said anything about wanting to recover? Cat LOL

I'm with you @HSB1204 No recovery for me Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

I can't post a picture , that could be used for evidence in court! Lol

beaches ( @ANewHue ), lol, does you husband read the Wen forums??!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

The Wen confessional is open and photos are always a welcome addition. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Wink

@bebe777 When will we be seeing your confession or are you still in denial about your Wen problem? Cat LOL

The first step in recovery is admitting you have a Wen addiction. Using deflection, to distract from your own problem, ...*cough* @HSB1204 *cough* @FleaMktQn *cough*... by focusing on @bebe777 Wen problem, will only make the recovery process that much harder.😜

er, yeah... what she said!!! Smiley Happy

*bebe777 high fives @sailor_moon*

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Yes @HSB1204 I can definitely buy it faster than I can use it Smiley Embarassed

@sailor_moon I think my stash has doubled since late June when this thread was started Smiley Very Happy TSVs & OTOs do me in Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn, you've got the bestest excuse though... all your wenderful flea market finds!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Wink

HAHAHA @sailor_moon I did post the contents of my stash back in June but I don't recall @bebe777 posting hers Smiley Wink

I just scaned back thru the posts & didn't see yours either sailor moon Smiley Surprised

Come on fess up Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn

Let's put it this way, I have enough Wen, to survive a zombie apocalypse, but I'm not one to pass up on a good deal; unless the configuration doesn't interest me, such as the December TSV, then I will take a pass on it.

@sailor_moon, exactly!!! Those zombie apocalypse can be really tricky... and you get about as much advance warning as with Wen OTOs... what's a Wen girl to do? Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Wink

P.S. The simple truth of the matter is... *sigh* it seems like such a shame to fess up... is that my stash is currently in four different places and I just haven't gotten around to reorganizing it. I have a general idea of what I have... though I was surprised to find that I had a 4oz Lavender/Mint Treatment Oil. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Wink

HAHAHA @sailor_moon I did post the contents of my stash back in June but I don't recall @bebe777 posting hers Smiley Wink

I just scaned back thru the posts & didn't see yours either sailor moon Smiley Surprised

@FleaMktQn

Let's put it this way, I have enough Wen, to survive a zombie apocalypse, but I'm not one to pass up on a good deal; unless the configuration doesn't interest me, such as the December TSV, then I will take a pass on it.

@sailor_moon, exactly!!! Those zombie apocalypse can be really tricky... and you get about as much advance warning as with Wen OTOs... what's a Wen girl to do? Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Wink

P.S. The simple truth of the matter is... *sigh* it seems like such a shame to fess up... is that my stash is currently in four different places and I just haven't gotten around to reorganizing it. I have a general idea of what I have... though I was surprised to find that I had a 4oz Lavender/Mint Treatment Oil. Smiley Wink

I think I have enough Wen to even share some with the zombies. Cat Embarassed

@bebe777 You'll have to make four separate posts for your Wen stash - one for each place that you're keeping your Wen. Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Wink

@FleaMktQn

-- bebe Smiley Wink

I think I have enough Wen to even share some with the zombies. Cat Embarassed

@bebe777 You'll have to make four separate posts for your Wen stash - one for each place that you're keeping your Wen. Cat LOL

@HSB1204, lol, I'm not gonna get out of this one, am i? Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Nope, no getting out of it @bebe777 You're the one that bumped this fun thread back up Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Nope, no getting out of it @bebe777 You're the one that bumped this fun thread back up Smiley Wink

@FleaMktQn, geez, it was a bit slow... I thought this topic would be of interest... who knew it would go in this direction... not me, for sure. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy