WEN

Respected Contributor

I apologize for the typos. This stupid app won't let me edit even when I switch to full from mobile. 

Honored Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:
I am like bebe in that I do not find big differences between how the formulas work. My hair is thick, wavy and mildly dry but close to normal. I have 5 to 6 different hair types with many cowlicks.

I use the formulas that smell the best and I stick to the seasonals with either 614 or 319 added for extra oomph. I think the MIF is moisturizing and I can't use it all the time i yhink MIF is more moisturizing than SHP, but the differences are nit drastic to me.

I do cleanse every day, so that could impact my experience of how the formulas behave.

@cosmic1, thanks for sharing that. I'm glad to finally hear that someone else feels that all of the Seasonals work equally well for their hair. lol, I was beginning to think that I just wasn't very observant. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@cosmic1 wrote:

I apologize for the typos. This stupid app won't let me edit even when I switch to full from mobile. 

@cosmic1, I'm wondering if there's something wrong with the QVC computer system. @ANewHue has been having issues with the mobile devices as well.

Last night my laptop jammed (it's working now... thanks to the Apple store!). -- It took me 30-40 minutes to finally send a very short message about today's Wen ODO in my iPhone. I just about lost it!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
Hi Bebe. I usually have no issues, but the cursor wouldn't respond. It's frustrating, isn't it?

As far as most beauty products go, i only notice drastic differences if I have an allergic reaction or something. Lol.

I don't even notice much difference if I skip the leave in. I do notice a difference if I air dry versus using the hair dryer and flat iron.
Respected Contributor

I have all the Lilac stuff and I think it's really moisturizing.  The mousse is too.  I didn't go for another CC of it because it's not my favorite scent but the results are excellent.  Made my hair very soft and supple.

Respected Contributor

I found the peach to be moisturizing too.  The styling creme really adds moisture for me.  I still have some peach things in my collection.

Respected Contributor

I love reading how everyones hair responds to the different formulas!  For me the Spring Honey Lilac is a bit drying.  Smells good, like the newer more perfumey Lilacs, not the old fashioned common purple from years ago.  The Spring Orange Blossom gives me more moisture and I enjoy the scent even more than the SHL.  My hair is a mix of fine thin hair at the nape, thick and wavy for the rest of it and wouldn't you know it, unruley grey on the top. My thick and wavy hair has gotten even more so since starting WEN and unruley though it may be,  my grey just SHINES!