WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Spring Cherry Blossom Question

[ Edited ]

Would any of you wenderful wenners please give me an idea of the scent of the new spring scent - especially the oil. I am afraid to try it if it smells similar to the PJP - that one I had to send back - way to much of a rose scent/strong scent for me.

I ask about the oil specifically because to me the oil is different from the CC.

Appreciate any feedback as I would like to order during the next Wen show! TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Spring Cherry Blossom Question

I am wondering about it too.I find all blossom scents are sweet and I don't care for that so I haven't tried the cherry.I don't think it smells like cherries if that is what you are hoping for.

Esteemed Contributor

@dex - no, I didn't expect cherries, lol. I just can't use something that is too heavy on the flower/rose scent, like PJP was for me.

Honored Contributor

Has anyone had smelled this yet?  I'm interested in purchasing it.  I really wanted the SOB but of course that sold out.

Esteemed Contributor

Screenshot_2018-04-02-00-58-25-1.png

Honored Contributor

@PeckyI have the sob and really don’t care for it.I sure wish there was a way to give it to you.I find it too sweet and the orange smells fake on my skin.

Esteemed Contributor

SCB & SOB are two of my favorites. The SOB is light and airy (to me) not citrusy at all - the scent of the blossom in a light breeze.

SCB reminds me of a flower shop. Very feminine, not heavy and not rose-like which I don't care for at all.

Regular Contributor

The SOB and SHP are my favorite seasonal scents  I admit your description of the cherry blossom scent is very tempting to me!  I was fortunate enough to get the orange blossom before it sold out  I have the honey peach and wear it frequently. 

Frequent Contributor

@riley1 I'm with you - SOB and SCB are my absolute favorites!!!  Both scents smell wonderful to me, and both formulas work really well.  SCB was also the very first scent i tried from WEN, so I feel I should always have this in my stock.  Also, it is so light that I think it pairs well with any other scent/formula that I use.  I loaded up on everything they made in BOTH scents during this visit, but I want these all year round, so maybe it's not so bad?  

Respected Contributor

Hi @riley1.  The SCB smells nothing like PJP to me.  I really love PJP and have everything in it but the SCB, I was not too taken on with it.  I tried the EDP and sent it back.  I don't liie the undertone it has.  I do have the styling creme and I didn't send back the CCs I got.  The EDP was  a different thing though because that you use FOR scent.  I don't get it in anything anymore.  The spring scents are my least favorite.  I love the Orange Blossom though, that one's nice and I got the small EDP from Chaz on his 40% off sale.  I wanted to get the ancillary products in that but I've ordered other things and I can't get ALL the things I want at one time.  So, my opinion is PJP smells nothing like Cherry Blossom.  PJP is more rosey, nature kind of scent but the SCB is much more floral, to me.  Anyway, my favorites are the summer, fall and winter seasonals.  Just like Chaz, I'm obsessed with WRC.  My INBT in that should be delivered today.  CANNOT WAIT.  Just a thought.  If you try the SCB and find you really don't like it, you can always return it.  QVC is wonderful in customer service.  I must have called them three times to hurry up and ship something.  They don't care I call alot, they're always very nice.  They DO have to go by the rules and I had to wait until the ship date.  That's okay though.