WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: So what did you purchase from Wen Black Friday sale?

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@cosmic1 wrote:
I bought 2 styling cremes, but missed out on the discount because I didn't see it in my email. I picked up the 613 and BGT. Styling creme.

I wonder if you called and explained that you forgot the coupon code, if they would adjust your total?

@Jeannie29

Coincidentally I did that last year, so I called and they did credit my charges.

Got to love Chaz, all that and great Customer Service too!  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

The only thing I bought was the texture balm so it was tiny purchase. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@cosmic1 wrote:
I bought 2 styling cremes, but missed out on the discount because I didn't see it in my email. I picked up the 613 and BGT. Styling creme.

I wonder if you called and explained that you forgot the coupon code, if they would adjust your total?

@Jeannie29, I think that's an excellent suggestion!!! @cosmic1, Chaz's Wen customer service folks are really helpful. Smiley Happy

Best of luck!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I meant to get another comb!!  How did I forget that?  Sigh. If I place another order I may not be able to show restraint and ONLY order the comb. 

@Jeannie29, lol, you know my vote... head on back in, do a snatch (really a click) and grab yourself another wenderful Wen Comb!!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

Wen Public Service Hair Announcement: 

Since all orders qualify for free shipping, then I would highly recommend that folks at least purchase the wenderful Wen Comb (or maybe a few) because your hair will thank you for it. Really!! My hair has an ongoing love affair with my Wen combs. Smiley Happy

Sponsored by The Hair Defense Network... saving one head of hair at a time. Their slogan: 

Friends don't let friends use non-Wen combs.

Valued Contributor

Oh boy, where to start . . . . . 4oz FAS oil, 1oz FGP oil, (I really enjoy mixing the two scents as body lotion this time of year), 2 oz FGP RTM (haven't tried it yet), 2oz SAM oil (haven't tried it yet) 3 3oz 3/19 NBT, 1 3 oz 6/13 NBT (this sounds crazy . . . . But . . . . . I love the tube of NBT a lot more than the tub, I use less and it's not as messy . . . Crazy, I know) and only 1 8oz 3/19 NBT tub (since the QVC price is almost the same as the BF price, I don't need to stock up on it). I'm still hoping for some good NBT kits from QVC, perhaps Chaz's next visit, fingers crossed!

I do find the BF Sale (or any ChazDean.com sale) is a good way to try smaller size (travel size) products like mousse, RTM, Oil, etc at a good price without the full size commitment. 

Happy Black Friday Sale shopping!!!

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The wenderful Wen Comb is the only item I have ever purchased from Chaz during his great sales.... if I haven't mentioned it already, Chaz's sale is the idea time to purchase it ($12 with free S&H and no sales tax if it's being shipped outside of California). A Wen comb is a perfect purchase for this current BLACKFRIDAY sale. Smiley Wink

Chaz has great sales, but I have always gotten my best Wen values with QVC's Wen TSVs and OTOs... lol, and I've done a bunch of damage this past summer and fall. 

The only thing I'm looking forward to this December -- having already purchased the Seasonal and Restorative TSVs -- is a hoped for Winter White Citrus (WWC) w/ Wen Comb OTO (otherwise I will have to pick up a WWC to try it)... please, help a Wen girl out, Wen Dooters. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Jeannie29 wrote:

I meant to get another comb!!  How did I forget that?  Sigh. If I place another order I may not be able to show restraint and ONLY order the comb. 

@Jeannie29, lol, you know my vote... head on back in, do a snatch (really a click) and grab yourself another wenderful Wen Comb!!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___ 

Wen Public Service Hair Announcement: 

Since all orders qualify for free shipping, then I would highly recommend that folks at least purchase the wenderful Wen Comb (or maybe a few) because your hair will thank you for it. Really!! My hair has an ongoing love affair with my Wen combs. Smiley Happy

Sponsored by The Hair Defense Network... saving one head of hair at a time. Their slogan: 

Friends don't let friends use non-Wen combs.

@bebe777 I also love the comb! I actually can't believe how much better it works than other combs, but it does! I even use it for styling. I love it.

Trusted Contributor

@Diva1Donna @HappyDaze. I'm proud of you for your restraint!

Trusted Contributor

@Suz585  I think you win the prize for the largest order so far!  I WANTED more but do not NEED more so I tried to behave. And yes, I went back and ordered the comb!

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@Suz585  I think you win the prize for the largest order so far!  I WANTED more but do not NEED more so I tried to behave. And yes, I went back and ordered the comb!

@Jeannie29, Yay!!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy