WEN

Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe! There are numerous WEN bashing threads going on BB, if you around and in the mood, letting you know. @HappyDaze@quadmimi, some others and me are there.

Honored Contributor

I am so sick of all the WEN bashing. As soon as I see the first negative post, I'm done reading the thread.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

It's actually getting to be FUN @SurferWife@HappyDaze, @quadmimi and myself are having some easy-peasy Fun! Come and join if you like for Fun, and you may bring Toby there too, only for Fun! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@sonechko...I'm actually still on vacation, just taking a break from the sun. I don't get back home to my baby boy until Sunday. I'm also running VERY low on my WEN CC and am rationing it until I get home. I thought I packed enough. Fun in the Caribbean sun and sand is starting to take its toll on my tresses. I may get 2 more days' worth of cleansings so I'm strategizing which days to cleanse! 😎😎😎

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

Lol! I hear you @SurferWife! Wash less, spread it out! Have great vacation! Won't bother you, you'll join in when you can and are in the mood! Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: Shout out to Dooters!

[ Edited ]

@sonechko wrote:

@Drythe! There are numerous WEN bashing threads going on BB, if you around and in the mood, letting you know. @HappyDaze@quadmimi, some others and me are there.

@sonechko @HappyDaze @quadmimi

Thanks for the heads-up!  I was on, but left to watch the Olympics, missed it here.  Please keep keeping me in the loop. Heart

So sad I missed out on the fun - hate to miss a good party, especially with you Wenners!  Smiley Happy

I did notify Mr. Dooters > I left the boards about the goings on with the insider and the MEOWS about Q dropping Chaz. UNBELIEVABLE Heart

NO MORE Mr. nice horsey!  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Shout out to Dooters!

[ Edited ]

omg @SurferWife I was just talking About this because we are planning a plane trip and I don't want to check a bag so I'm contemplating fed --x- i n g  my wen to our destination. Lol boy did I get that look from the DH!  We just got back from a few days away and I used the silicone tubes but I use a lot of wen as I use e bcc and the bl  as well.  Good luck!

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue...suck it up buttercup and check a bag! I brought 16 oz., but being in & out of the ocean so much I was cleansing twice a day at first (in the morning, then after ocean actvities. I cut back to once a day after week 1), but now I may be lucky to get 2 more cleanses. At this point I don't care. I'll just rinse my hair really well to get the salt out. I have plenty of styling cream and treatment oil. I'll make due till I get home Sunday. I'll definitely need a remoist then!

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@ANewHue...suck it up buttercup and check a bag! I brought 16 oz., but being in & out of the ocean so much I was cleansing twice a day at first (in the morning, then after ocean actvities. I cut back to once a day after week 1), but now I may be lucky to get 2 more cleanses. At this point I don't care. I'll just rinse my hair really well to get the salt out. I have plenty of styling cream and treatment oil. I'll make due till I get home Sunday. I'll definitely need a remoist then!

@SurferWife

Prince Toby will be SO happy, he'll be doin' the tail wagging doggie dance of joy!

Or, he may just pay you back and not speak to you at all!  

I'm betting on the dance myself!  

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife. I'm lucky enough to be getting DH on a plane never,ind check a bag, especially a bag full of wen.  We haven't flown since 911 together and he is not a great air traveler.  We are also doing the beach and it looks like I'll be sending out a 32 oz as my hair is a lot longer than yours.  Have fun, safe travels home to Toby.😊