WEN

Frequent Contributor

September is SO far away! I miss Chaz

Two more months until Chaz. Seems like such a long time......

But it does give me the opportunity to use up the products in my stash.  I finished the Summer Mango CC yesterday. At first, it was wonderful, towards the end, seemed to dry my hair out a bit. Now, I'm finishing up Men CC.

Mixed CA and 319 styling creams together.....wow ZA!!  I highly recommend adding it to any styling cream to boost the effect.

The whole 319 line is awesome. Sure wish I could get last falls configuration again. Oh well.....

I've determined that by using up what I have before he returns makes those purchases justified. ☺️

Honored Contributor

Re: September is SO far away! I miss Chaz

@LucysMommy  If you miss him that much, just tune in for one of his many infomercials to et your Chaz "fix."  

Regular Contributor

I was thinking about the September shows this morning, too.  Loving my CLV hair from yesterdays cleanse and wondering what Chaz will bring for QVC customers next.  His Q-deals feel like presents to myself.   I also love the mix of 319 with my seasonals and classics CC.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@LucysMommy  If you miss him that much, just tune in for one of his many infomercials to et your Chaz "fix."  

Infomercials aren't potentially outrageous and unpredictable like an AlbaChaz show.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

@LucysMommy  This has to be one of the longest droughts since I've been a Wen girl.  I thought I would be good in this lull but I've been spending my $$$ elsewhere lol.  I'm waiting for a hint for the Fall seasonal,  he has to give us something to talk about and look forward to soon.

Trusted Contributor

@LucysMommy I was thinking the same thing today! I'm in the mood for a fun deal! Smiley Happy At least I know that I will be ready when Sept strikes for sure.

Have fun with your stash!

Valued Contributor

Chaz's absence is giving me a chance to catch up on my QCard EZ payments - yet I keep checking out QVC for another WEN deal (LOL!) 

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@LucysMommy  This has to be one of the longest droughts since I've been a Wen girl.  I thought I would be good in this lull but I've been spending my $$$ elsewhere lol.  I'm waiting for a hint for the Fall seasonal,  he has to give us something to talk about and look forward to soon.

@LucysMommy...Me, too! At least it's been on summer clothing, which I really needed. I really need to work through my WEN stash anyway so I'm kind of enjoying the lull.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I too miss seeing Chaz & The Angels!

Have high hopes for WVM EDP!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I miss Chaz, too!! I actually DVR the shows in June so I have some to watch until he gets back. I am so ready for the new fall seasonal!!!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!