WEN

Frequent Contributor

Sept tsv auto delivery scent change

I asked wen dooters if we will be able to change scents for future deliveries and here is the horsey' response. Wanted to let you all know. Happy ordering!

Thanks for asking that great question The real answer is no but here's why... Team WEN must make the products quickly so you can get your next shipment. If people change formulas it's like herding cats. Which is something I'd love to try.

Respected Contributor

Re: Sept tsv auto delivery scent change

Awww, nuts!  Well thank you for asking and reporting back @Kitkat21 Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I change scents on every tsv I get...I'll order my favorite one then as soon as I get it I email customer serivce and have them change to another scent for my next auto delivery shipment...I wonder if they aren't allowing this any longer?

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
-Walt Disney
Respected Contributor

I plan on ordering TT and SAM if I decide to order 2 tsv's.  This wouldn't be an issue for me since I wouldn't want to order any of the other formulas.  I don't think I would like some of the ancillary products in the other formulas so I would end up with a lot of products that I wouldn't use. 

Honored Contributor

@Kitkat21 wrote:

I asked wen dooters if we will be able to change scents for future deliveries and here is the horsey' response. Wanted to let you all know. Happy ordering!

Thanks for asking that great question The real answer is no but here's why... Team WEN must make the products quickly so you can get your next shipment. If people change formulas it's like herding cats. Which is something I'd love to try.

Not that I would want to make my favorite horsey angry, but I think that if you went into the system and made changes (for both upcoming A/D shipments) as soon as you got your first TSV... then I think it would probably be alright.

At that point they would have just started manufacturing the next A/D shipments and so they would probably have enough lead time to tweak the upcoming orders. But to make changes later on would be asking for trouble. Just my thoughts... 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Kitkat21 wrote:

Not that I would want to make my favorite horsey angry, but I think that if you went into the system and made changes (for both upcoming A/D shipments) as soon as you got your first TSV... then I think it would probably be alright.

At that point they would have just started manufacturing the next A/D shipments and so they would probably have enough lead time to tweak the upcoming orders. But to make changes later on would be asking for trouble. Just my thoughts... 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Personally, to me this sounds like a case of "just because you can, doesn't mean you should."  Even though the system may allow for formula changes, if Team WEN prefers we not do that, then I will respect their request.

Respected Contributor

That's good to know. I only ordered a single shipment of the TSV because I'm pretty well stocked up already. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Kitkat21 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Personally, to me this sounds like a case of "just because you can, doesn't mean you should."  Even though the system may allow for formula changes, if Team WEN prefers we not do that, then I will respect their request.

Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy I feel the same way

live....laugh....love
Valued Contributor

thanks for the info, kitkat! i will definitely do additional separate orders if i want other scents (and if i order them that way i will get the mr.rebates cash back too, which i don't get on the successive a-d shipments). it makes sense-- last fall even though you could change scents, sometimes all of the scent options weren't always available to change to so there certainly is a precedent for it. i can imagine that the switching makes the production process much more complicated for team wen.

Super Contributor

agreed Bruin Girl

& also everyone must remember that WEN is not just producing this TSV at the same time but also regular stock, prior TSV's and Gallons and upcoming new items and TSV! 

Respect is deserved

#IamTeamWen