WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Sept TSV in process already?

I just checked my FIG order and it says in process, however, when you look at the EDD it says 9/9.

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

I just checked my FIG order and it says in process, however, when you look at the EDD it says 9/9.

I ordered the TSV in TT and according to QVC my EDD was 9/15 but it already shipped and looks like it should be delivered tomorrow or Tuesday.

Respected Contributor

I get my SAM tomorrow. TT and POM 'shipped' but I am not holding my breath. Anyway my feet will be so happy with my SAM oil and legs so smooth with the CC. I hope no shelves break in the making of this Motion Picture (stash)!☺️

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Super Contributor

I got my TT preorder a few days ago.  This is such a great TSV!  The RTM is a monster 12 oz size.  Couldnt be happier with this one.  Great products and a good price.  TT oil is a staple for me.  A few times a week works wonders.  The CC is perfect for a first cleanse every time.   Fig might be my next order.  The scent doesnt bother me at all and leaves my hair silky.  Just right for colder weather to come.  Gosh I love WEN

Trusted Contributor

Well, it's a good thing I don't actually need my POM TSV right away. It shipped from Florence, SC on Sunday (ugh!). That probably means I will be lucky to get it by Friday and there won't be any tracking updates until it goes out for delivery. I don't know what's wrong with the SC fulfillment center, but they clearly have some issues.

Regular Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Kempokim wrote:

Can anyone order t his?  If so, what is the #?

It's in the Insider magazine.

If you search for  "blue skies for me september 2015 tsv" on Google it's the first search result and the link to the Wen TSV is there.

Thanks!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

WOW I ordered my TSV a couple of days ago last I checked it was in process but the EDD was 9/9 - I was ok with that - now I just got an email saying it shipped!! Doing the happy dance!!! 

Respected Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

Well, it's a good thing I don't actually need my POM TSV right away. It shipped from Florence, SC on Sunday (ugh!). That probably means I will be lucky to get it by Friday and there won't be any tracking updates until it goes out for delivery. I don't know what's wrong with the SC fulfillment center, but they clearly have some issues.

Yes, everything that ships from SC travels at snail's pace. For some reason my TSV shipped from NC ad it got here much faster. Most of my Wen packages never come from NC, though, so I'm used to waiting 100 years.

Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

Yes, everything that ships from SC travels at snail's pace. For some reason my TSV shipped from NC ad it got here much faster. Most of my Wen packages never come from NC, though, so I'm used to waiting 100 years.

My TT TSV shipped from NC and I received it in three days. But the POM coming from SC, I am not holding my breath. I got annoyed and sent an email to the Q complaining about how slow the SC center is and how the tracking never updates. That place is so inefficient, you would think they would have done something before now. I get packages from the Harrisburg, PA center in two days, without fail, and it is further away than SC. Makes no sense.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@aprimo wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

My TT TSV shipped from NC and I received it in three days. But the POM coming from SC, I am not holding my breath. I got annoyed and sent an email to the Q complaining about how slow the SC center is and how the tracking never updates. That place is so inefficient, you would think they would have done something before now. I get packages from the Harrisburg, PA center in two days, without fail, and it is further away than SC. Makes no sense.

Exactly. My orders from SC don't update until they arrive in California which is usually at least a week later. After that I have to wait another day or two for the package to be delivered. Somehow packages from NC go straight to AZ.