WEN

Contributor

Re: Sept TSV in process already?

This happens with every Advance Order I've placed, with the exception of jewelry.

I'm off to check my orders!

Respected Contributor

Looks like my TT TSV should get here on Monday! Cat Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

My POM shipped today. I'm guessing I'll receive it by Tuesday or Wednesday. Yay!!

Esteemed Contributor

My TT arrived yesterday, now I'm just waiting on my Lavender and Im set.

Super Contributor

Both my Pom and Tea Tree have shipped.  This is such an amazing deal and I had to get two.  I figured that I can always delay or skip a shipment but the deal was just to fantastic to pass up.  Such a great way to try Wen for those who are new to it as well.  Even though I will have more styling cream than I will ever need (I have 4 open right now and they last forever), I don't mind stocking up or using them for gifts.

Regular Contributor

Can anyone order t his?  If so, what is the #?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kempokim wrote:

Can anyone order t his?  If so, what is the #?

It's in the Insider magazine.

If you search for  "blue skies for me september 2015 tsv" on Google it's the first search result and the link to the Wen TSV is there.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Beeweaver wrote:

Both my Pom and Tea Tree have shipped.  This is such an amazing deal and I had to get two.  I figured that I can always delay or skip a shipment but the deal was just to fantastic to pass up.  Such a great way to try Wen for those who are new to it as well.  Even though I will have more styling cream than I will ever need (I have 4 open right now and they last forever), I don't mind stocking up or using them for gifts.

@Beeweaver welcome to the Wen forum!! Smiley Happy That's great that your two TSVs are on their way to you.

lol, we really need to figure out how we can use all this styling creme. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Beeweaver wrote:

@Beeweaver welcome to the Wen forum!! Smiley Happy That's great that your two TSVs are on their way to you.

lol, we really need to figure out how we can use all this styling creme. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Are there possible laundry uses? Would the heat protectant properties be helpful to clothing that goes in the dryer?

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Beeweaver wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Are there possible laundry uses? Would the heat protectant properties be helpful to clothing that goes in the dryer?

lol, I've got more than enough... don't tempt me!! Smiley Wink 

-- bebe Smiley Happy