WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Sales during Chaz's visits

@riley1 wrote:

@Kjelle - yes, I remember that also - we were asked to wait so he get the proper "tv" credit. However, with that said, QVC should not necessarily be putting products out 3 weeks in advance if is not going to get the proper credit - all of the sales advance & on air should count IMO

@riley1 They do, but in a different way. There are two different numbers for a TSV  - one for the pre-presentation and one for presentation day - so that they account for it. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Yes, that's something to consider because I've been watching at times and hear, oh, we already sold out and it never aired and I thought how did it sell out, I didn't see it?  

@77yangya Since the Day of TSV number goes live at Midnight, it can still sell out before the presentation - but it's not because of the Insider. It's been on the homepage of QVC for hours by the time the presentation rolls around. 

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

Ok, I'm a little confused over this . . . . . I usually have all the shows DVR'd and make my purchases later in the night (when he is not on air). Do these sales count less for Chaz because he is not on air?

Or do they count the same for Chaz because he is in town for the weekend?

If I make my purchases when Chaz is not on air but in town, does this count the same as making my purchases before he gets to town?

so confused . . . . 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

I really did not know a seller's air time made a difference but a few months ago I went on QVC's facebook site and posted....I'd wager that when Chaz is on air QVC's ratings soar and they replied....really?  I thought they got miffed at that so I apologized and they said no, we're not angry they just really were surprised I posted that.  It was something I thought for quite a while.  I mean when Ed Sullivan had the Beatles on zillions of people were watching.  I was making an analogy sort of like that.  Oh well, just my 2 cents. Smiley Happy

Who is "they"? who replied to you?

Trusted Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

Ok, I'm a little confused over this . . . . . I usually have all the shows DVR'd and make my purchases later in the night (when he is not on air). Do these sales count less for Chaz because he is not on air?

If I make my purchases when Chaz is not on air but in town, does this count the same as making my purchases before he gets to town?

so confused . . . . 

@Suz585 I am confused too, that's why I was hoping someone "in the know" would chime in. I remember the periscope where Chaz asked us to wait if we could. 

Not sure if it helps with more air time, or some percentage of sales but I wanted to know when to order to help most. While in town or while on air?

BTW, I already ordered my SHL RTM and that is the only thing I could not live without. The rest is wants, that was a need!

Valued Contributor

@Jeannie29 Can't wait to figure this out!!! 😊

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

so confused . . . . 

@Suz585 I am confused too, that's why I was hoping someone "in the know" would chime in. I remember the periscope where Chaz asked us to wait if we could. 

Not sure if it helps with more air time, or some percentage of sales but I wanted to know when to order to help most. While in town or while on air?

BTW, I already ordered my SHL RTM and that is the only thing I could not live without. The rest is wants, that was a need!

@Jeannie29 @Suz585 Count me in as confused and wanting some clarification as I'd be willing to do what I can to help give Chaz as much props as he needs. I know I will be getting more of the SHL oil and a few of the SHL CCs since it sounds like we wont get spring seasonals in gallons in June and I'm not making hubby wait that long for more. A little selfish on my part too because I just love how gooooood he smells when he uses it. Smiley Wink and depending on the awesomeness of the rtm, I may buy another set of those. Oh and if he does a ODO set with 16oz cc, rtm and oil id but one of those. So there is plenty I am going to buy and would be willing to wait until he's on air (and yes, I'd be taking my chances that I will actually GET them before they sell out).

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps Dooters or someone from Team Wen can shed some light on this perplexing situation?

Trusted Contributor

I know I want one more SHL duo, oil, and EDP. If there's a 3pc set with the CC, RTM and oil I need one if those (love the smaller bottles) and that's it. Unless there is some amazing ODO....

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@77yangya wrote:

Yes, that's something to consider because I've been watching at times and hear, oh, we already sold out and it never aired and I thought how did it sell out, I didn't see it?  If I know about an item I'm in raptures over I want it.  Hey, I just thought of a funny!.....Remember the movie, this is off topic, please forgive me.....Remember, "Whatever Happened To Baby Jane"?  As a child start she wants ice cream after her performance and all fans are back stage and she comes out saying  I WANT AN ICE CREAM!!!  I MAKE THE MONEY SO I CAN HAVE WHAT I WANT!!!  We joke about that all the time because I have it on disc.  I love old movies.  Now, if Chaz can guarantee we all get the item I'd wait but if it's like Wen Men or the peony and btw, I went back and got one at 72.00, my husband's about to strangle me! LOL.  That was my fault though.  I should have gotten more while it was on the Q's site.  I guess we need more information.  Hey, did you guys see the picture Chaz had on his face book site?  It look like something square with a candle on the bottom and someone said it looked like candle.  The heading said something new for later in the year.  Can anyone elaborate? Smiley Happy

@77yangya  I love that movie/quote.  I jokingly say it often to a few friends who know what I'm talking about.  Smiley Very Happy