WEN

Honored Contributor

Sad News From Dooters

[ Edited ]

This was posted last night on Dooters face book page:

"Today I lost my friend, my brother from another mother, Cameron. He left this world doing what he loved to do...running. He would have been 26 years young this January and I know we enjoyed so many great times together that he'll be missed. RIP My Friend 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎"

I cried so hard when I saw this, Cameron felt like a part of the family; it was such a Joy to see him run and, eat good food, and hang out with Dooters.  Cameron was a rescue horsey who was a good buddy to Dooters.  I am so grateful to Chaz Dean & Mommers Linda who rescued Cameron and gave him a chance to know Love, and Peace. 

I'm sure Dooters is lonely and confused today.

Run Free Cameron.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I'm sorry about Cameron. Smiley Sad I know this must be a painful time. Lots of hugs and comfort.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

Ohhhh Noo!!😥😧😢😭. I'm all teary eyed and broken hearted too.  My very sincere condolences to Cooper and Dooters.  He had such a beautiful life with you two.....well 3 Chaz.  RIP You most handsome awesome horsey.  So  very sad.

Super Contributor

sorry to hear.....RIP Cameron.

Valued Contributor

My heartfelt condolences to Dooters, Chaz, Linda and the WEN Team on the loss of their dear friend.  How wonderful that they gave Cameron a world of love.

Valued Contributor

Re: Sad News From Dooters

[ Edited ]

@NC Bandwagon wrote:

I'm sorry about Cameron. Smiley Sad I know this must be a painful time. Lots of hugs and comfort.

@NC Bandwagon - NC, you are a sweetheart.  Heart

Respected Contributor

So sad!

Fly high, Cameron, you've gotten your Pegasus Wings!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sad News From Dooters

[ Edited ]

Dooters, I'm so sorry for the loss of your buddy, Cameron.  As you said, "He left this world doing what he loved to do ... running".  Sometimes, that is the best way to go ... doing what you love to do. 

Dooters, it will be difficult for quite some time, however when you are out running, just remember that the shadow that is with you is Cameron's, he's running with you.

My sympathies goes out to all of his WEN Team family and friends.

~

@Drythe, Thank you for posting this on the Forums, otherwise most of us - I know that I wouldn't have - known of this loss.

Honored Contributor

OH NO!! Wow, how utterly sad!!! My heart aches for both Dooters and Linda.So glad he got to spend the last part of his life with such a good mommy and brother. I am sure those times with them were so very special to him and to Dooters and Linda. I am a special soft spot for those that take in rescue animals. Much love and nuzzles to Linda and Dooters. Heart

Respected Contributor

God bless, hon. XXXXOOOOOO I wish I could fix all the hurt.