WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Reviews of Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin CC

@quadmimi wrote:

Well I used the VWP this morning....Performance is just wonerful,( not my FAS but close).

Scent, I still don't get alot, but I think it doesn't really matters, I am using the SHP mousse, so that is the scent I keep if any on my hair...I think this should be a definate mixer for many because the performance is so good, just add something to it if your not a fan of the scent, or use a different SC or mousse for scent..(I have the least dryness on my ends I can think of in a while..Smiley Happy  a for sure keeper...

Thanks @quadmimi. I knew the performance was going to be good I just knew it and can't wait to use it.  @HappyDaze  the intensity of this scent is just like the SHP , I think you would really like it because it's a very creamy scent.  I'll give my review of performance as soon as I do a cleanse. 😊😊

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze - I agree with you on the SHP - the performance is wonderful for my hair. The SHL is a nice scent, however the performance is not there and I do combine it with SHP.

I know many people loved the PJP and said it performed well. That was not my experience and the scent was overwhelming for me. That is why I sent it back. I did try leaving the cap off and mixing it with another cc.

First and foremost for me, it has to have great performance.

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@HappyDaze - I agree with you on the SHP - the performance is wonderful for my hair. The SHL is a nice scent, however the performance is not there and I do combine it with SHP.

I know many people loved the PJP and said it performed well. That was not my experience and the scent was overwhelming for me. That is why I sent it back. I did try leaving the cap off and mixing it with another cc.

First and foremost for me, it has to have great performance.

@riley1 That was my experience with the PJP as well. The scent was so incredibly strong and it just wasn't moisturizing enough for my hair.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 @riley1 PJP was probably my biggest disappointment in terms of scent. I had such high hopes as I love jasmine and peony is nice. But not only is the scent way to strong and I smell no jasmine whatsoever, the performance wasn't there for my hair. Such a bummer. I was hoping it would be another one I could add to the mix, along with shl and shp.

Respected Contributor

Day two of FVWP,  the best preforming Wen to date for me, now tied with FAS for great curls & no frizz!  ( I use Wen kids on my scalp as always).. everything beyond that is VWP..

Of course i follow with SHP mousse, (just because that is what i am using up) 

So my scent is the SHP as i dont really get much of a scent with FVWP anyway..

Chaz hit a performance homerun with this one..Smiley Happy (i think..Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

My TSV arrived today so I immediately hoped in the shower to use the Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin CC. My thoughts? I do not like it. It smells powdery to me. I did mix it with my FGP but the powdery scent remained Smiley Sad  This may go to my mom.

Trusted Contributor

My TSVs arrived today....of course I had to open the FVWP first. It has almost a baby powder scent at first but then I smell more of a perfumy fragrance and warmth. I like it...dont love it but I like it. Its not as overpowering as I thought it would be. I will play around with it tomorrow.

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

My TSVs arrived today....of course I had to open the FVWP first. It has almost a baby powder scent at first but then I smell more of a perfumy fragrance and warmth. I like it...dont love it but I like it. Its not as overpowering as I thought it would be. I will play around with it tomorrow.

The 2nd day I am starting to get the scent...(although it does not linger for me at all)

but it is so rich and creamy, I don't know what it is but any frizz I had just "left",

springy bouncy hair...Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chaz has created a curly girl winner in my book!! OMG!! The 'slip', the feel, the moisture!! Once again, it seems my hair is a fan of any of the honey extracts.

I like but dont love the scent, although it is softer in use like many of you have said. It may be like Fig and completely grow on me because it will be used A LOT based on the performance.  Now I am kicking myself for not ordering the mousse as a ODO!! I'm sure the combo is to die for.

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

@nikki48  You did not know if you were going to like it right.  Maybe they will bring it back again as ODO.  You never know.  Never used any of the WEN mousse.  Do you like it?  Now I really can't wait to go home and smell it and use it to give my two cents worth?  LOL Smiley Happy  Still learning the uses of the products like everything.