WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Reviews of Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin CC

@Boxerdoglover wrote:

Mine just arrived, I ripped the box open and put a blob on my hands. It is not as strong as FAS, just a slight bit spicy.  I smell zero vanilla.  I like it. I will post a performance review tomorrow after I cleanse. I so want to do that now, but off to other obligations.  Anxious to hear other thoughta

Thanks @Boxerdoglover for telling us it is spicy.  I still intend to order the September tsv even though I won't use the new fall seasonal. I have a few friends who use Wen and are looking forward to trying the new fall seasonal.  I am fortunate that I can sometimes trade with the Wen users that I know and give them items that I don't want and get items that I use.   I am not a fan of the fall seasonals and only currently use FTP.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @jaxs mom.  Maybe I'll give the TSV a try.

Honored Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

Can anyone tell me what kind of hair this fall seasonal is meant for?  I have curly, voluminous, dry hair that does best with the rice restoratives and fig.  I was going to get the TSV in fig, but if seasonal isn't for my hair, I might do better getting something else.  I use coconut oil and so don't really need the oil and don't think much of the hair mask included.  I consider everything but Chaz's amazing CC's to be a total waste of money.  Will that seasonal work for curly hair that needs moisture? 

@Ms X

I'm not sure any of us has tried it yet, seems to be just arriving or about to arrive.  Stay tuned and surely there will be lots of reviews!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Mine should be here tomorrow when I get home from a long day of Yard Sales & Selling Smiley Very Happy

I'll be getting in the shower as soon as I get home Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@Boxerdoglover wrote:

Mine just arrived, I ripped the box open and put a blob on my hands. It is not as strong as FAS, just a slight bit spicy.  I smell zero vanilla.  I like it. I will post a performance review tomorrow after I cleanse. I so want to do that now, but off to other obligations.  Anxious to hear other thoughta

Thanks @Boxerdoglover your initial thoughts! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Boxerdoglover wrote:

@Boxerdoglover Yes, definitely post your thoughts after you've used it! I don't like vanilla scents so if I can't smell that, I'd be okay with it. I'd prefer if it wasn't spicy so maybe this is not the formula for me.

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

Mine should be here tomorrow when I get home from a long day of Yard Sales & Selling Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn That sounds like a good plan! We want the details on the new fall scent! Cat Happy

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@FleaMktQn That sounds like a good plan! We want the details on the new fall scent! Cat Happy

@HSB1204 I will post after I try it Cat Wink

Frequent Contributor

I am back after a cleanse and a few hours with my Vanilla White Pumpkin hair. My hair "feels/appears" similar to WEN I use SHP (one of my favs). I am thrilled with that. 

I still cannot pinpoint the scent that is strongest for me. It isn't overpowering but is there and lingered lightly about an hour after my cleanse. Maybe clove but seems a bit floral too. Not offensive at all and not anywhere near as potent as FAS, which I love but it is strong.

I hope this helps and someone else can catch the scent better. 

All in all, like it, may come to love it and of course will be ordering the TSV.

Trusted Contributor

@Boxerdoglover wrote:

I am back after a cleanse and a few hours with my Vanilla White Pumpkin hair. My hair "feels/appears" similar to WEN I use SHP (one of my favs). I am thrilled with that. 

I still cannot pinpoint the scent that is strongest for me. It isn't overpowering but is there and lingered lightly about an hour after my cleanse. Maybe clove but seems a bit floral too. Not offensive at all and not anywhere near as potent as FAS, which I love but it is strong.

I hope this helps and someone else can catch the scent better. 

All in all, like it, may come to love it and of course will be ordering the TSV.

Thanks for posting @Boxerdoglover

SHP is very moisturizing for me, is this as moisturizing? Sounds like my hair will love it although I'm not big on the possible clove scent.

#IAmTeamWen