WEN

Honored Contributor

Reviews of Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin CC

If you recieved your FVWP CC please share your initial impressions on the scent and performance with us. Mine shipped but it's not here yet. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Re: Reviews of Fall Vanilla White Pumpkin CC

@jaxs mom wrote:

If you recieved your FVWP CC please share your initial impressions on the scent and performance with us. Mine shipped but it's not here yet. 

AHHHH! I thought you were giving a review. I came to see if I needed to order it, lol. I was all excited to see your impression.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

Sorry, soon though.

Frequent Contributor

Mine just arrived, I ripped the box open and put a blob on my hands. It is not as strong as FAS, just a slight bit spicy.  I smell zero vanilla.  I like it. I will post a performance review tomorrow after I cleanse. I so want to do that now, but off to other obligations.  Anxious to hear other thoughta

Honored Contributor

Mine is scheduled to arrive Wednesday, 9/7. I orderd directly from Chaz. I ended up paying less than QVC because of Chaz' free shipping. His shipping is always quicker than QVC, too.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Ok, y'all don't hold out - inquiring WENNERS want to KNOW!  

So, give us a shout as soon as you can with your thoughts on scents and performance!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

Can anyone tell me what kind of hair this fall seasonal is meant for?  I have curly, voluminous, dry hair that does best with the rice restoratives and fig.  I was going to get the TSV in fig, but if seasonal isn't for my hair, I might do better getting something else.  I use coconut oil and so don't really need the oil and don't think much of the hair mask included.  I consider everything but Chaz's amazing CC's to be a total waste of money.  Will that seasonal work for curly hair that needs moisture? 

Honored Contributor

@Boxerdoglover wrote:

Mine just arrived, I ripped the box open and put a blob on my hands. It is not as strong as FAS, just a slight bit spicy.  I smell zero vanilla.  I like it. I will post a performance review tomorrow after I cleanse. I so want to do that now, but off to other obligations.  Anxious to hear other thoughta

How does it compare scent wise to FGP. Can you at least smell pumpkin or is it all cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg? 

Super Contributor

Well mine arrived yesterday, unfortunately it's waiting in Oregon at our vacation property and no one is going down there until October!!!! Aarrrggghhhh! I have to wait to use it! I was hoping to go down next week but hubby's working Smiley Sad. Might try bribing another relative to go down, they need to get away for some vaca lol
Honored Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

Can anyone tell me what kind of hair this fall seasonal is meant for?  I have curly, voluminous, dry hair that does best with the rice restoratives and fig.  I was going to get the TSV in fig, but if seasonal isn't for my hair, I might do better getting something else.  I use coconut oil and so don't really need the oil and don't think much of the hair mask included.  I consider everything but Chaz's amazing CC's to be a total waste of money.  Will that seasonal work for curly hair that needs moisture? 

I think this seasonal has the same target audience as all the other seasonals. I do think the newer seasonals are a better balance of moisture and protien than the first 4 were. Once my hair was was no longer dry to where I needed Fig level moisture the first seasonals were too much protien for me. But these newer ones I can use anytime I want to. 

I also use coconut oil as a hair treatment but I like the remoist as a leave in. It's great for my waves and curls.