WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ready to cry over my orders

That is a crazy run of bad luck! I'm so sorry for all the problems you've had Lacey. I completely understand you being extremely disappointed. There's really no excuse for all of that. Did all of those orders ship from the same distrubution center?

I have ordered a ridiculous amount of WEN in the last year, most of it from the Q and I have rarely had a problem. I had one order get lost on the way from the distribution center to UPS, but they were able to replace it. The only other issue I recall is that they cancelled the second shipment of the WWC SC & mousse set. I don't know if that means the Q oversold it or if there was just an unexpected supply/manufacturing problem.

I think you should escalate these issues to the corporate office. I think they will do something to help compensate for all the problems you've had. Although you may have a hard time getting your TSVs replaced. I would press them on it though, because people are sure to cancel some auto-delivery orders.

Frequent Contributor

@kjae wrote:

They cancelled my two 8 oz remoists.  They are overselling and that is WRONG.  I have also had just recently 4 other orders for various skin care products put on backorder and then cancelled-without an email notice-due to their overselling.  I really think that is poor business practice.Example. they had stock on the Perricone Hyalo creme from the Super Saturday show, they cancelled the 2 I ordered at the sale price.  Q should have sent them out to me, honoring the price since they are on their website and they took my order.

Maybe I should be happy because it saved me money? 

Sorry to hear of your experience.

@kjae...the cancelling of your order was probably my fault.  I chatted with Linda Cooper about the backorders.  She informed me they had sent everything to QVC and would get with their sales rep.  They don't do backorders on items.  However, customer service did honor the price for me and gave me two of the 4oz remoist for the same price as the deluxe.  I'm waiting for them to contact me today about replacing my TSV's with individual items.  If they don't, I won't be purchasing anything from QVC again.  I'll order directly from the salon.  If I spend $35 purchasing from the salon, it's free shipping.  Anytime I order Wen, it's always over $35.  Plus, I know my orders won't be a disaster.  This is the first time I've ever had problems with my Wen orders.  The problem is, it happened with every single order I placed for Wen in September.

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT
Frequent Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

That is a crazy run of bad luck! I'm so sorry for all the problems you've had Lacey. I completely understand you being extremely disappointed. There's really no excuse for all of that. Did all of those orders ship from the same distrubution center?

I have ordered a ridiculous amount of WEN in the last year, most of it from the Q and I have rarely had a problem. I had one order get lost on the way from the distribution center to UPS, but they were able to replace it. The only other issue I recall is that they cancelled the second shipment of the WWC SC & mousse set. I don't know if that means the Q oversold it or if there was just an unexpected supply/manufacturing problem.

I think you should escalate these issues to the corporate office. I think they will do something to help compensate for all the problems you've had. Although you may have a hard time getting your TSVs replaced. I would press them on it though, because people are sure to cancel some auto-delivery orders.

@aprimo,  I have really complained.  They're looking into replacing my TSV's with individual products.  This month is the only time I've ever had issues with my Wen.  It's typically the only items I order on a regular basis from the Q.  I've already decided if they don't follow through with replacing the TSV's, I won't be purchasing anything further from QVC.  If you order directly through the salon and spend $35, you get free shipping.  Anytime I order Wen, I always spend more than $35 and never have any hassles or problems with my orders.

Super Contributor

wow - sorry you have had such issues - by the way congrats on being an original Chaz Dean Studio customer with getting WEN for so long! 

#IamTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@Lacey Skye I'm so sorry to hear about more mishaps with your Wen orders. I agree with aprimo that you should talk to QVC corporate about this. You are a good customer and you placed a substantial order. I would think that that would get their attention. 

Also, did you order the auto delivery TSV plans? If so, then you might want to increase the size of your orders for the upcoming shipments. 

Best of luck!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@Lacey Skye I'm so sorry to hear about more mishaps with your Wen orders. I agree with aprimo that you should talk to QVC corporate about this. You are a good customer and you placed a substantial order. I would think that that would get their attention. 

Also, did you order the auto delivery TSV plans? If so, then you might want to increase the size of your orders for the upcoming shipments. 

Best of luck!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

I did speak with corporate about the problems.  Especially the ones with my TSV's.  The ended up sending me individual products that were in the TSV for the same price.  They did give me the bonus on the oil and replinishing mist.  Because I returned the TSV, they canceled my auto-delivery.  However, they went ahead and sent the "second shipment" to me for free in individual products. 

I think part of the reason they were so kind to me is I had a guy on the phone and I started crying.  He really went out of his way to make me happy.

Honored Contributor

@Lacey Skye wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

Best of luck!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

I did speak with corporate about the problems.  Especially the ones with my TSV's.  The ended up sending me individual products that were in the TSV for the same price.  They did give me the bonus on the oil and replinishing mist.  Because I returned the TSV, they canceled my auto-delivery.  However, they went ahead and sent the "second shipment" to me for free in individual products. 

I think part of the reason they were so kind to me is I had a guy on the phone and I started crying.  He really went out of his way to make me happy.

@Lacey Skye I'm so proud of you for speaking up for yourself!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

They did you wrong and you took them to task for this. I'm so glad that they included some free products as well. 

Clearly you are an excellent customer and it's in their best interest to make sure that they keep you a good customer. 

QVC has the very best Wen prices, and so I'm glad that it's been resolved and you are still in the QVC "best Wen price" fold. 

YAY!!!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Lacey Skye wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

Best of luck!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

@Lacey Skye I'm so proud of you for speaking up for yourself!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

They did you wrong and you took them to task for this. I'm so glad that they included some free products as well. 

Clearly you are an excellent customer and it's in their best interest to make sure that they keep you a good customer. 

QVC has the very best Wen prices, and so I'm glad that it's been resolved and you are still in the QVC "best Wen price" fold. 

YAY!!!!! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

I'm sad to say I don't think I'll be ordering anymore products this year...unless it's such an amazing deal that I just can't live without.

Oh wait....the Winter scent is coming soon and the Holiday TSV.  Heck...don't think I can go more than two months without ordering.  I am going to try and cut back on my orders.  We have so much in the apartment now.  I had to order two of the Pop It shelves to hold all the Wen.  My sister ordered one of each gallon too.  I had ordered three of each.  Six of them were for us and three as gifts.  Now we have an extra three plus all the four classic scents we got in June. 

Big hugs.  Hope you have an amazing week! 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

@happywenner wrote:

wow - sorry you have had such issues - by the way congrats on being an original Chaz Dean Studio customer with getting WEN for so long! 

@a WEN Angel

My Aunt got my Mom started on Wen so many years ago.  Before the infomercials.  I'm only 20 now.  I think the young girls that get started on Wen early are so lucky.  We'll never know what it's like having bad hair....that sounds rude but it's not meant to be.

I think I'm very lucky Wen has been a huge part of my life!!!