WEN

Frequent Contributor

Yes, me ready to cry might seem a bit dramatic to some....but I LOVE my Wen.  I've had the most frustrating month with QVC and my Wen.  From backorders, to lost shipments, late shipments, canceled orders and now...everything I received this week was the WRONG formula.

UPS delivered a very large box yesterday which was suppose to contain my five TSV's of Tea Tree from the 5th.  Only took 20 days to arrive.  I was estatic to open the box and add it to my hoarding collection.  I ripped open the box only to find FIVE POMEGRANTE.  Off course, it's sold out and I'm out of luck.

I knew when I ordered the Tea Tree mousse that it was an advanced order and would ship out on the 19th.  I got that box on the 23rd.  I had ordered five of the mousse as well.  I got ONE.....in FIG.  I knew it had to be wrong when I saw the size of the box....just never thought it would be the wrong formula.

The Tea Tree remoist somehow went on backorder....ordered at the same time as the TSV and the mousse.  I will give customer service credit for fixing the problem by replacing the deluxe 8oz that wasn't going to be shipped with double of the 4oz.  Still is in the process phase.  I don't have high hopes right now that it will get shipped or will be the right formula.

Yes, I have gallons of Tea Tree and I have the oils, mist and styling creme.  The point of getting the TSV was because of the value of getting everything for almost the same price as a bottle of oil.  CS won't help with this one....I just lose.

My Fall EDP, somehow got damaged when it was out for delivery.  Not sure if it was both bottles or just one.  Just know I have to now wait for QVC to get the package back before they'll reship it to me.

I'm so close to saying, "It doesn't matter how much I save purchasing through QVC.  If I order directly from the salon, my orders have NEVER been messed up.  Saving money is not worth the hassle of dealing with QVC!"

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT
Super Contributor

Re: Ready to cry over my orders

I'm so sorry that you've had so much trouble with your recent Wen orders. That's just ridiculous and QVC needs to do better. The Lavender TSV that I ordered never arrived. I  kept checking the tracking info and it was weird. I  did auto delivery and asked if it was cancelled and customer service told me no and that I should get my next shipment. I'm kind of leery now. 

Frequent Contributor

@Mirage08 wrote:

I'm so sorry that you've had so much trouble with your recent Wen orders. That's just ridiculous and QVC needs to do better. The Lavender TSV that I ordered never arrived. I  kept checking the tracking info and it was weird. I  did auto delivery and asked if it was cancelled and customer service told me no and that I should get my next shipment. I'm kind of leery now. 

If you got a refund for your order, they might have canceled your auto-delivery. 

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT
Respected Contributor

I have read so many complaints about WEN orders - I seriously think they oversell the product, then they don't know what to do except send out what they have and hope people will keep it.  I agree- it's wrong all the way around. Sounds like you have plenty of WEN on hand though to keep you going.

Trusted Contributor

They cancelled my two 8 oz remoists.  They are overselling and that is WRONG.  I have also had just recently 4 other orders for various skin care products put on backorder and then cancelled-without an email notice-due to their overselling.  I really think that is poor business practice.Example. they had stock on the Perricone Hyalo creme from the Super Saturday show, they cancelled the 2 I ordered at the sale price.  Q should have sent them out to me, honoring the price since they are on their website and they took my order.

Maybe I should be happy because it saved me money? 

Sorry to hear of your experience.

Respected Contributor

It sounds like you had a terrible experience with your orders.  I have been fortunate that I have always received what I ordered.  I have read so many threads about damaged items and some receiving the wrong order.  This is definitely a QVC problem that needs to be resolved.  Since Wen isn't readily available most of us will still order our Wen from QVC.  As for other beauty products that QVC sells, if customers continue to have bad experiences they will stop shopping at QVC.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Lacey Skye wow, you really are going through a horrible time , I'm sorry.  Having one order screwed up is one too many never mind all you've had to deal with.  I would take this to corporate though and I wouldn't back down if you're a good customer.  I had a few mishaps caused by the Q and I'm not happy either.  I cut back on my orders a lot but I still continue to order my Wen Tsvs but I know what you mean by ordering from the salon.  I'm early tired of CS's line that they have "to send an email" and act as if they are doing me a favor.   I do t need them they need us. 

Super Contributor

@Lacey Skye wrote:

@Mirage08 wrote:

If you got a refund for your order, they might have canceled your auto-delivery. 

Oye vey. I'll have to double check but at this point, I really don't care. 

Trusted Contributor

@Lacey Skye crying seems entirely appropriate! That is ridiculous! You are clearly an excellent customer which shoudl mean that you are satisfied. Plus, even with the savings, 5 orders is a LOT of money. I agree that you should take this to the top. They should make this right for you. Sending you virtual hugs!

Respected Contributor

@Lacey Skye Wow! I order so often and I have never had quite this much trouble. Slow processing, mystery package whereabouts, but not totally wrong contents. Plus, what was up with sending you one mousse when you ordered 5? I am so so sorry. I would be ready to cry too. Plus, they better not try to charge you for any returns!

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012