WEN

Respected Contributor

YOU KNOW THERE IS A WEN FORUM FOR THIS TOPIC

Honored Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

People can post wherever they want. I notice you ONLY post this with WEN- there are plenty of other posts on the main beauty forum that also have brand specific forums but you NEVER post this on those. For example, right now there are several philosophy posts- why don't you go tell them this same thing?? The point being, people can post any beauty post on the main beauty forum and it isn't your call to tell them otherwise.

Esteemed Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@kcladyz, WEN is listed as Beauty category on QVC. You know, first you click on "beauty" then on the brand you choose. WEN is a Brand under Beauty.

This is a technical side of this, and there is a moral side also - do you like to be told what to do? Where to post or what? You seem post on WEN board sometimes too. Wenners may not agree with everything you say, but no one ever sent you away......Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Yes, and someone who doesn't know that the Wen forum exists and posts in the Beauty forum instead will totally see your post here on the Wen forum...

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Respected Contributor

OK.  So I'm not as diplomatic as everyone else. but i bet that's what they were thinking LOL.

Woman LOL

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Honored Contributor

@kcladyz wrote:

@kcladyz

You know there's a n Chavez forum too.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

You've  made off topic posts, on the beauty forum, about your parakeets... you know there is a pet forum for that topic.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️