WEN

Valued Contributor

Hi all!  I was just wondering if anyone uses RTM on wet, freshly cleansed hair.  I usually only use the RTM on my non-cleanse days to re-style.  But I have been noticing lately that my curls are kind of fly away on my cleanse days, but on my non-cleanse days when I just spray with RTM, the curls are really defined and bouncy, straight down to the ends. No fly aways at all.  On my cleanse days, I cleanse and then do the leave-in, SC and mousse.  Any thoughts or help anyone can give me would be much appreciated - thanks!!

Respected Contributor

On wet, freshly cleansed hair is the only way I can use RTM. Don't know why, but my hair looks greasy and flat if I use it on dry hair. I do sometimes spray it on at night before bed (I cleanse in the morning) just for a little extra treatment.

I mix the RTM in with a little VTS, plus the styling creme and glossing serum for wet hair.

I mostly use RTM on my face/body. Very often, it's the only moisturizer I use on my face, especially now that it's sooooo hot!

Valued Contributor

Thanks Vermint - I'll have to try that combo and see how it does for my hair.

Occasional Contributor

I spray the RTM on wet hair before I blow dry. It smoothes my hair and helps it lay flat...otherwise, the humidity gets the best of my hair. For me, TT RTM works better than the seasonals.

Respected Contributor

I like to use the Rtm on wet hair before I blow dry. It gives me a little extra shine and hydration. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Hilary, do you use the RTM by itself on wet hair?  Or do you use other Wen products with it?

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Valued Contributor

Yes, I'd like to know that too @Hilary77.

Regular Contributor

@Arianny I have curls as well and do use the rtm on cleanse days. I air dry my hair and after tons of trial and error, I found what works to give me definition and no frizz. I mix oil into my SC and then let my hair dry a bit ( until the ends start drying). Then I spritz with rtm in and scrunch some more oil in, sometimes mixed in my hand with some mousse. I End up with lots of volume and shine.

Valued Contributor

Re: RTM On Wet Hair

[ Edited ]

Thanks @kesstrain - I'll have to give that a try.  I air dry my hair as well.

Respected Contributor

@HonnyBrown and @Arianny,

I usually use a quarter size amount of cc as a leave in followed by a pump of styling creme. I use the mousse sometimes, but not always. I usually spray the RTM on wet hair just before I blow dry. I  don't use the RTM every time, but I always do the leave in and styling creme. 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!