WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Re: RTM - Interesting Comment From Customer Service

[ Edited ]

Even if this poster was negative about Wen on previous threads, she was NOT here. Unless we want to employ the same tactics towards other people, that we do not like being used against us.

But you would like to make a lot out of nothing and do not clearly see - I was not disrespectful to you personally in any way in my post, @World Traveler, feel free. I just stated my opinion.

I still think anyone has a right to post on ANY thread, without being questioned "why" and having to explain their motives.  As long as posters are courteous in their comments towards others here, they should be, if not welcomed, then at least tolerated. An open public forum? No?

I truly wish, people were kinder towards each other, in this world in general, and on Wen Forum, where kindness usually prevails as a rule. Only extremely rarely this unspoken rule is broken on WEN forum.

@bruingirl, still holding a grudge at me for defending @bebe777 on her thread? No? Something else I've done "wrong" today? I was respectful to you there too, but I guess, this is besides the point.

Trusted Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

I'm definitely not a Wenner, and won't be. But I have one comment to make based on my personal experience with other products.  They change, and they improve.  Often when I stock up on something, they come out with a new model or a new formula, and then I'm stuck with a ton of the old "stuff" that I wish I hadn't stocked up on.  Just MHO, but I'd not "overstock".

Sometimes the change isn't an improvement. According to many people, they prefer the original versions of amazing grace, Tova's signature fragrance, and some people like the original formulations, of a certain hair  care brand, better than the "new and improved" version. 

People will stock up on their favorites, when they know beforehand it will be discontinued or reformulated. I like a company (Wen) that keeps its customers updated on any changes, unlike others that will discontinue or reformulate your favorite product(s) without advance notice.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

I enjoy stocking up as Chaz really doesn't change the formula for Wen. I became a Wen girl 8 yrs ago and fell in love with Fig. Having plenty on hand simply allowed me to experiment and use as directed without being stingy for fear of running out. At this moment I have enough stock for myself and my girls for over a year. 

With my chronic conditions this works well for my household. If I need to have another surgery, I'm ok. If I am down for a couple of weeks, I'm ok. If my girls, aunt, mother or cousins come to rob me, I'm mad but ok....on and on! Now, I wouldn't have more than a two year stock because you then have to use in order of purchase. 

I said before stockpiling isn't for everyone but it works well for some of us. 

As for the other conversation, I can see both sides. I felt sharing your opinion on a product when you don't know much about it was a bit weird. In my opinion making it a point to say you would never use it was a bit of a dig. At the same time...free country. 

Love and hugs girls! Chaz is on Periscope...gotta run! 

#IAmTeamWen
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do find it a little strange that someone who doesn't use Wen would post on this thread and comment about a product that they don't use and never intend to use. FGP is a seasonal which means it's only available for a limited time. We don't know if/when it'll be available again so why not stock up if you love it? Chaz is always busy with new products/seasonals. I don't think he would spend his time changing the formula for a product that people already love, especially when it's usually only available for three months of the year.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Even if this poster was negative about Wen on previous threads, she was NOT here. Unless we want to employ the same tactics towards other people, that we do not like being used against us.

But you would like to make a lot out of nothing and do not clearly see - I was not disrespectful to you personally in any way in my post, @World Traveler, feel free. I just stated my opinion.

I still think anyone has a right to post on ANY thread, without being questioned "why" and having to explain their motives.  As long as posters are courteous in their comments towards others here, they should be, if not welcomed, then at least tolerated. An open public forum? No?

I truly wish, people were kinder towards each other, in this world in general, and on Wen Forum, where kindness usually prevails as a rule. Only extremely rarely this unspoken rule is broken on WEN forum.

@bruingirl, still holding a grudge at me for defending @bebe777 on her thread? No? Something else I've done "wrong" today? I was respectful to you there too, but I guess, this is besides the point.

@sonechko"...still holding a grudge at you..."? um, no I don't have a grudge against you.  And that you think I hold a grudge against you makes my brain go  WOW!

So let me be clear I don't hold a grudge against you or anyone in the universe. 

I've been on this forum for almost 10 years and I've had plenty of accusations thrown my way.....I've been accused of being a shill, accused of working for Chaz, accused of getting free products....I've had my relationship with Chaz questioned....I've had a number of people come at me because I dared to defend wen and/or Chaz and one poster in particular threatened me.  That being said, I've kept mental notes on a few posters who say negative things about Wen and Chaz and that poster is one of them and that is why I posted what I posted. 

live....laugh....love
Super Contributor

agreed Bruingirl - life is too short to hold grudges with people that we do not know in real life.  But one is wise to remmember patterns, trends & incorrect info shared by others to keep things in perspective. Man Wink

#IamTeamWen
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bruingirl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

@sonechko"...still holding a grudge at you..."? um, no I don't have a grudge against you.  And that you think I hold a grudge against you makes my brain go  WOW!

I've been on this forum for almost 10 years and I've had plenty of accusations thrown my way.....I've been accused of being a shill, accused of working for Chaz, accused of getting free products....I've had my relationship with Chaz questioned....I've had a number of people come at me because I dared to defend wen and/or Chaz and one poster in particular threatened me.  That being said, I've kept mental notes on a few posters who say negative things about Wen and Chaz and that poster is one of them and that is why I posted what I posted. 

"That being said, I've kept mental notes on a few posters who say negative things about Wen and Chaz and that poster is one of them and that is why I posted what I posted."

You are probably totally right, and I should of not interfered with @World Traveler, or your, @bruingirl , comments in this case. You probably know that person's patterns better. Please, accept my apologies for that. I did not encounter her comments from before, and did not think much of anything from her comment. You've been here longer, and you knew her better. I myself known to give few "fights" in cases when Wen, Wenners or especially Chaz were being insulted, I could not stand back and just watch, so I know the feeling. Woman Happy

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

"That being said, I've kept mental notes on a few posters who say negative things about Wen and Chaz and that poster is one of them and that is why I posted what I posted."

You are probably totally right, and I should of not interfered with @World Traveler, or your, @bruingirl , comments in this case. You probably know that person's patterns better. Please, accept my apologies for that. I did not encounter her comments from before, and did not think much of anything from her comment. You've been here longer, and you knew her better. I myself known to give few "fights" in cases when Wen, Wenners or especially Chaz were being insulted, I could not stand back and just watch, so I know the feeling. Woman Happy

@sonechko apology accepted Smiley Happy

happy wenning Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love