WEN

Honored Contributor

From Chaz's facebook chadeanfanpage 25 minutes ago... 

Such Love & Respect for @DrWayneDyer for all his words of Wisdom. Thankfully I had the Honor of meeting him @QVC many years ago and was able to let him know how he changed my life..
‪#‎TeamWEN‬ ‪#‎RIPDrWayneDyer‬ ‪#‎Legend‬ ‪#‎Spiritual‬ ‪#‎Guidance‬ ‪#‎God‬‪#‎Bless‬ ‪#‎DrWayneDyer‬ ‪#‎LifeChanging‬ ‪#‎ThePowerOfIntention‬ ‪#‎QVC‬‪#‎Family‬

Chaz Dean's photo.

___
Honored Contributor

The information about Dr. Dyer's passing was shared in another QVC forum, but since Chaz just posted it to his facebook page I've posted it here as well. Dr. Wayne Dyer has had a profoundly positive influence on so very many people's lives.

My heart just cried out when I heard this news. He has been so inspirational to me and has had a presence in my life. I have so much respect for him and I am so grateful to him for the positive effect he has had in my life. 

This is so ironic because this morning I was just listening to his conversation with Oprah on her Super Soul Sunday program. I think that episode was filmed at his home in Maui in 2012. There was a beautiful and peaceful feeling to their conversation. 

He talked to Oprah about the challenge he lad had with leukemia (though I don't believe he mentioned it by name). The disease had gotten the better of him for the previous twelve months and he had suffered with extreme depression. 

It was at that time that he had heard about a spiritual channel named John of God who lived in Abadiania, Brazil. A friend arranged for him to have a long distance healing done through John of God. I won't go into the specifics, but after the healing Dyer's condition stabilized. Dyer was grateful and left things in God's hand... because none of us gets out of here alive. *s* He returned to his life and his work with a new purpose. 

Since then, Oprah has taken a film crew down to Abadiania and filmed an hour show with John of God. She's also had Harvard medical doctors look at the medical results achieved through John of God and they've said they can't account for these results. 

I mention this because a good friend of mine has been down to Abadiania to have healings done with John of God where he lives very simply in a poor community. 

John of God, as he will be the first to say, does not do the healings. He works as a channel allowing other entities to come through his body and perform these healings.

I've also had a long distance healing done through John of God. -- For my particular case, my condition had deteriorated when I saw my doctor and he scheduled a follow up appointment for 4 months later. In the interim, I had  my healing done. The next time I saw my doctor he was really confused because my condition had stabilized. He told me that he had expected to have to do 2-3 emergency surgeries, but that wasn't necessary now. -- Then I told him about John of God. I told him that we'd spent $250,000 doing the best that western medicine could do. So I had decided to add another option to my treatment. He knows that I use alternative methods which produce positive results that he can't explain, and he respects what I do even though he may not understand it because he does respect results. -- He told me that he didn't have a problem if I wanted to do long distance healings once or twice a year. 

If It were not for Wayne Dyer, I probably would not have reached out to John of God. So it's not an understatement to say that Wayne Dyer has had a profound effect on my health and well being. 

Thank you, Wayne. Thank you for everything. Please know how grateful I am for your presence in my life. Be well. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for posting - I enjoyed his shows on PBS and purchased several CD's from QVC years and years ago.

Respected Contributor

bebe, Thank you for posting this.

I have many of Dr Dyer's audiobooks & a few videos. He is so easy to listen to & I love his stories. I have a lot of self help stuff, some of my other favorites are Stuart Wilde, Silva, & Richard Sutphen, but I haven't listened to them or added any in a long time.

My obsession now is Abraham-Hicks. Wayne got to do a sit down with Abraham, and that's available on dvd & cd (of course I have it) They have lots of clips on you tube, if you want to check them out just search abraham hicks.

And thank you for sharing your story of healing. Nothing is more important than feeling good. I think that's why we're all so addicted to Wen, it makes us feel good Smiley Very Happy