WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Question for long time Wen users

Usually my mix is a core (Fig, TT or POM) with either a seasonal and/or a restorative rice formula. Sometimes I will use just one for the first cleanse and another for the second. Sometimes I mix the pumps in my hand for each cleanse. 

#IAmTeamWen
Super Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

I have a question for all of you who talk about "mixing".  Do you mean literally mixing a couple of different formulas together each day when you cleanse or do you mean changing what you use each day?

Sorry, I'm fairly new to this!  So far I've simply used what I have open.

Yes, mixing the formulas together for each cleanse.  I heard Chaz say once that he mixes two pumps of a core, two pumps of  a rice formula, and two pumps of a seasonal with each cleanse.  I tried that and it really did work great.  I also find that if I mix one pump of 613 with anything it just gets better.  I love the lavender but find it strong smelling.  When I add either 613 in there or Sweet Almond Mint it was really lovely and i got great results. Have fun playing with your products!

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 @cac140 - Thank you both for the suggestions.  I can see I'm going to have to get a few more bottles out and see what results I can get.

Super Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@nikki48 @cac140 - Thank you both for the suggestions.  I can see I'm going to have to get a few more bottles out and see what results I can get.

It is so easy to get hooked on this stuff.  Just wait for the good deals.  I have a lot of stress in my life at the moment and find just a simple thing like playing with great hair products that also have arometherapy benefits really do gift me a lift and make me feel better all around.  I am caretaking for two very sick family members and it's taking it's toll.  WEN pampering is my indulgence and escape.. 

Super Contributor

@cac140  You go right ahead and pamper yourself.  I am hoping that your family members will get better soon.  Never tried mixing CC together but will definitely do that soon to see how it affects my hair.  Right now FVWP is working fabulous on my hair. 

Honored Contributor

I swear, I don't know what is with my hair. I still have an old bottle of FGP in my shower from 2 years ago and I used it yesterday, alone. My hair liked it this time. It could be because I've been using tons of kids lately and not many seasonals. I don't know. But it came out great. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

No, when I change things up is when I have problems lol. Although I did start more with bgt and now I can't use it as often.