WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Pre-Blended, Whipped Up Wen Treasures

@sonechko  I'm so sorry to hear all this Woman Sad I hope everything gets back to normal & you're feeling better very soon Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sonechko  I'm also sorry to hear about your hand & hope it recovers very quick. I'll be interested to know how the bullet blender works out.

I want to add that the way I've been whipping the WEN is really just stirring it & it doesn't take a lot of water, maybe a teaspoon or a just little more, for 4 pumps from a 32 oz bottle. I don't measure, just add water from a very slow flowing faucet and stir and add a little more water and stir until it seems right.

Thanks @FleaMktQn!  I think I'll pass on whipping tonight. Like if my hand is not enough trouble, I also have bad flu, and tonight packing my entire home into zillion of boxes - they changing floors tomorrow at 7 am....... I feel like dissapearing from the face of earth for a few days......

At best, I may take simple shower tonight, since tomorrow I am homeless till evening, and will live outside. Can't even go anywhere, need to keep an eye on my belongings thrown in the open. Grrrrrrr.....

Oy! Flu too!  Sounds like you will be keeping extra busy @sonechko. I hope you and your belongings have comfortable, dry weather tomorrow. 

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

I've whipped my WEN for the last 3 cleanses, & OMG it's amazing Smiley SurprisedSmiley Very HappyHeart

Whipped WEN is the best thing since....well....WEN Woman LOL

@x Hedge  Whatever made you think of this? I'll never go back to the old way Smiley Wink @quadmimi Don't ya just love it Smiley Very Happy

I can mix & whip the night before & have it ready in the AM, saves time in the shower, no pumping bottles, it is easier to work into my hair, & does rinse easier & better, saves at least 5 minutes in the shower. And my hair even feels better with WEN Whip Smiley Wink

This is what I've been using for containers & whipping paddle, they are perfect. I got the paddle at Walmart for $1.88 and I bet you can guess where I got the Glad containers Smiley LOL

IMG_0630.JPG

@FleaMktQn, with all the whipping and the paddling, I think I might  be reading a "Wen after dark" thread.

#KinkyWen

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay. I ended up whipping bgt with pjp last night still. In my Bullet blender. I needed some TLC. And I was intrigued too. Love it! Bullet whipped Wen into suffle. It was so much easier to wash it off, even with my one good hand. Last night, first in the long-long time I felt crunchy sound of clean hair, even with my hard water.

Respected Contributor

@sonechko  Oh glad it worked for you, & yes maybe easier with your hurt hand for sure.

I told my Husband, if we could buy a house I wouldn't care about the house, just if it had a water softner!...lol   the shower filter helps some but not as good as soft water..!

Esteemed Contributor

I always had the same thoughts @quadmimi. About owning the house with underground real filter system! Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@sailor_moon  You are too funny Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Okay. I ended up whipping bgt with pjp last night still. In my Bullet blender. I needed some TLC. And I was intrigued too. Love it! Bullet whipped Wen into suffle. It was so much easier to wash it off, even with my one good hand. Last night, first in the long-long time I felt crunchy sound of clean hair, even with my hard water.

Glad that worked @sonechko. When I read of your injury I imagined you'd be Wenning one handed for a while, keeping that deep cut dry.

I know what its like to try to pump, spread, splash, froth, and rinse one handed. I have a bum shoulder with limited reach, and still need to bend forward in the kitchen sink to be able to Wen with both hands.

I whipped up PJPcc and washed my hair to help pass the time while waiting for Chaz last night. 

Next time I'm going to whip PJP RTM (instead of water) into the PJPcc for a leave in.

Wish there was PJP oil to whip in. Maybe next Feb.

Respected Contributor

@bebe777  When you are catching up on the threads be sure & read this one Smiley Very Happy And try hedge's genius idea, it is great Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

Glad that worked @sonechko. When I read of your injury I imagined you'd be Wenning one handed for a while, keeping that deep cut dry.

I know what its like to try to pump, spread, splash, froth, and rinse one handed. I have a bum shoulder with limited reach, and still need to bend forward in the kitchen sink to be able to Wen with both hands.

I whipped up PJPcc and washed my hair to help pass the time while waiting for Chaz last night. 

Next time I'm going to whip PJP RTM (instead of water) into the PJPcc for a leave in.

Wish there was PJP oil to whip in. Maybe next Feb.

@x Hedge  Oh wow, great idea on RTM...

I agree with @FleaMktQn best idea ever!

I make mine up everyday (or night before)

So much better for fine hair especially I think..Smiley Happy

*oh I think the new Cherry Blossom oil  will be great, without even "Wensniffing" it!..