WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Pom oil....wow am I stunned

[ Edited ]

Well for all of you who haven't seen the posts, @bebe777 and @jennyskid  and myself have been having good results using the POM oil under our eyes for dark circles.  Well I'm so excited about this I had to post immediately.  Today while I was working out I noticed the vein I have on my calf looked horrible, it was deep purple and boy did it get even  uglier.    It's a spider vein, the result of spending too many hours standing on my feet when I was younger. So I grabbed my POM oil and took a few moments to massage it in.  Well tonight as I was getting ready to shower, I couldn' t believe my eyes,  all the shoot offs are gone....they are gone and the vein itself is now a lilac color instead of that deep (almost black) purple. Now I use POM oil everyday for years now and I'm amazed with this.  I also have The same type of veins around my ankle and massaged the oil there as well.  I cannot believe how great the result was after ONE use.  I will do this everyday now.  I wish I had taken a "before" picture because it's that incredible.  That's why I love all my Wen.

Valued Contributor

Re: Pom oil....wow am I stunned

where did you purchase pom oil and what is the brand?

Esteemed Contributor

@tropics21 wrote:

where did you purchase pom oil and what is the brand?

It's Wen, Pomegranate  oil sold here.

Honored Contributor

How did you figure out that Pom oil would help veins?I thought that 613 had the ingredients that would help that problem?What else have you been using it for.

Valued Contributor

@ANewHue Awesome! I'm so happy for you! 💕💗💕 Thanks for sharing!

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@Well for all of you who haven't seen the posts, @bebe777 and @jennyskid  and myself have been having good results using the POM oil under our eyes for dark circles.  Well I'm so excited about this I had to post immediately.  Today while I was working out I noticed the vein I have on my calf looked horrible, it was deep purple and boy did it get even  uglier.    It's a spider vein, the result of spending too many hours standing on my feet when I was younger. So I grabbed my POM oil and took a few moments to massage it in.  Well tonight as I was getting ready to shower, I couldn' t believe my eyes,  all the shoot offs are gone....they are gone and the vein itself is now a lilac color instead of that deep (almost black) purple. Now I use POM oil everyday for years now and I'm amazed with this.  I also have The same type of veins around my ankle and massaged the oil there as well.  I cannot believe how great the result was after ONE use.  I will do this everyday now.  I wish I had taken a "before" picture because it's that incredible.  That's why I love all my Wen.

@ANewHue Thanks for sharing.  I use the Tea tree oil a and the SAM for my scalp.  I may give this a try on the rest of my face and body.

Formally NewtoWen
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue That is fantastic news! Good for you. Now, I'm all bummed out that I didn't get the TT/POM oil duo when it was at a special deal. Smiley Sad

Please keep reporting back on the continuing use of POM oil and anything else you might notice. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@z-del Traveler. I will definitely report back.  I used it again last night and this a.,m.  And also did mY 

ankles.  I haven't seen a dramatic change at the ankle but the one on my calf is an unbelieveable difference.  I am so mad at myself for not I taking a picture .

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@z-del Traveler. I will definitely report back.  I used it again last night and this a.,m.  And also did mY 

ankles.  I haven't seen a dramatic change at the ankle but the one on my calf is an unbelieveable difference.  I am so mad at myself for not I taking a picture .

@ANewHue Take pictures now of the ankle so you can at least have a record of that. As to the calf, YOU know oy looks amazingly better; that's all that counts. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@WenDoll10girl wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

@Well for all of you who haven't seen the posts, @bebe777 and @jennyskid  and myself have been having good results using the POM oil under our eyes for dark circles.  Well I'm so excited about this I had to post immediately.  Today while I was working out I noticed the vein I have on my calf looked horrible, it was deep purple and boy did it get even  uglier.    It's a spider vein, the result of spending too many hours standing on my feet when I was younger. So I grabbed my POM oil and took a few moments to massage it in.  Well tonight as I was getting ready to shower, I couldn' t believe my eyes,  all the shoot offs are gone....they are gone and the vein itself is now a lilac color instead of that deep (almost black) purple. Now I use POM oil everyday for years now and I'm amazed with this.  I also have The same type of veins around my ankle and massaged the oil there as well.  I cannot believe how great the result was after ONE use.  I will do this everyday now.  I wish I had taken a "before" picture because it's that incredible.  That's why I love all my Wen.

@ANewHue Thanks for sharing.  I use the Tea tree oil a and the SAM for my scalp.  I may give this a try on the rest of my face and body.

@WenDoll10girl please don't use the Tea tree oil around your eyes at least (would advise against it on your face as well)- it contains eucalyptus and peppermint oils which could cause irritation to your skin and eyes.