WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Pink Jasmine Peony NBT and more....

[ Edited ]

From WEN Chaz Dean FB:

"New WEN Pink Jasmine Peony Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment is packed with soothing extracts and essential oils like lotus seed, jasmine and peony, smoothing peptides, skin rejuvenating amino acids and features the restorative properties of arnica and vitamin K. This rich, quick absorbing, non-greasy formula helps relieve dryness and irritation, while it treats, hydrates and firms for radiant, smoother, younger looking skin"

Image may contain: text

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pink Jasmine Peony NBT and more....

Inspired by memories of his mother's garden, Chaz introduces Pink Jasmine Peony Eau de Parfum. Lightly floral and delicately sweet, this feminine fragrance is one you don't want to miss, available now:

Respected Contributor

Those both look so nice; I am sorely tempted.  I was hoping for PJP SC this visit. 

I don't know if I will be able to resist the NBT. 

Trusted Contributor

@cosmic1
It is supposed to be a duo kit. I think 💭.
Valued Contributor

Very tempting.....  A duo would be Awesome!!!

Respected Contributor

Untitled, thanks for the info! Yay!
Esteemed Contributor

Chaz did with Light - NBT and EDP duo in a beautiful gift box last time. Would not he also do this with PJP? For Valentine's Day? I think he will! 💝💖❤😍💋💋💋
Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:
Chaz did with Light - NBT and EDP duo in a beautiful gift box last time. Would not he also do this with PJP? For Valentine's Day? I think he will! 💝💖❤😍💋💋💋

@sonechko  I agree Smiley Wink and I think I will not be able to resist Woman Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

Of course not, @FleaMktQn! I was kinda debating, but when it occured to me - it may be a duo....... Who am I to resist THAT?

Never pass on a great offer! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Chaz photography is so awesome...... it practically sells stuff to me!  These two images look simply FABULOUS. Eye candy!