WEN

Super Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I got both sets of sampler perfume, @rochelleS. Strangely enough, I only opened PJP, the one I was curious about the most.... 

I thought, well later, later..... and then I came up with a cold and later with a  flu, for almost whole month now.  I can't smell ANYTHING at all!  Totally lost all sense of smell. It's kinda scary a little, what if smell does not come back? 

Life looses a huge portion of it's dimension without being able to smell anything.

I can't smell coffee. I can't smell garlic a millimeter from my nose, or perfume sprayed straight into my face!  Nada. So weird. This was a big part, why I was not much into spending almost $90 with ship and tax on a bottle of something I can't even smell at the moment!

I had a cold like that one time as well. My sense of smell did come back, but it took awhile and it came back kind of piecemeal. Turns out this is pretty common with women(?!!!!)

The congestion from a bad cold/flu can last quite awhile, but maybe go have it checked out just in case.

It is very frustrating and scary, I totally agree Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

I got both sets of sampler perfume, @rochelleS. Strangely enough, I only opened PJP, the one I was curious about the most.... 

I thought, well later, later..... and then I came up with a cold and later with a  flu, for almost whole month now.  I can't smell ANYTHING at all!  Totally lost all sense of smell. It's kinda scary a little, what if smell does not come back? 

Life looses a huge portion of it's dimension without being able to smell anything.

I can't smell coffee. I can't smell garlic a millimeter from my nose, or perfume sprayed straight into my face!  Nada. So weird. This was a big part, why I was not much into spending almost $90 with ship and tax on a bottle of something I can't even smell at the moment!

The other forum? I usually into it, but not this visit. I'd be happily participating, if I would see a need for my input. I did not see such a need at this time. There were a few questions put forward, but I would not know how to answer those anyways.

So, I was busy on Isomers FB instead. We had Manuela joined in today! We also had posts from my favorite host - Wendy Russo, who is a member. It was lots of fun there this visit!

@sonechko  I just happened to see this post, we were on a 10 day trip to our work in another state, (my husband works remotely) but we go 2x a year...He started just what it sounds like you have a few days before we left, no smell just as you said, he felt awful, as soon as we got home he was off to Dr, got antibiotic and a few other things,

but it still took time after that..He can now smell again but it took a bit, and all the medicine finally did there job...(I would say at least a month from start to finish)

Hope your better soon...Smiley Happy