WEN

Trusted Contributor

I was just wondering how many of you guys here are following Chaz on Periscope? My name is the same there but aside from a couple of people I don't know the others...unless I do, lol. 

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

I rarely listen to the live feeds. On the weekends, if I've got work to do, then I'll play his periscope feeds in the background. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I do sometimes, but he posts so MANY things and I only care about 10% of it or less, so I don't check in very often. I don't really need to see the dogs get fed or watcht he crew go out to dinner.

Super Contributor

I love movie night.

Honored Contributor

I truly have no idea what it is and my grandfather was in the navy.  I would hang my head in shame but I'm sure it is yet another form of social media?

Honored Contributor

Laura14 wrote:

I truly have no idea what it is and my grandfather was in the navy.  I would hang my head in shame but I'm sure it is yet another form of social media?

Don't feel bad, Laura.  I'm not quite sure what it is either.  But I do know that you have to belong to Twitter to access it (real-time videos, I believe), and I refuse to do that.  I'm into this social media stuff only a little, mostly here and to follow the younger family members in other places, but beyond that, forget it.  In fact, I've been limiting my time not only here but on all internet sites lately.  I prefer the real world as I age.

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

Don't feel bad, Laura.  I'm not quite sure what it is either.  But I do know that you have to belong to Twitter to access it (real-time videos, I believe), and I refuse to do that.  I'm into this social media stuff only a little, mostly here and to follow the younger family members in other places, but beyond that, forget it.  In fact, I've been limiting my time not only here but on all internet sites lately.  I prefer the real world as I age.

@geezerette and @Laura14 I don't do Twitter, but you can access Chaz's feeds if you want by googling "Twitter Chaz Dean" on the internet, and they will pop up. Then you can watch the video without having to sign on to Twitter or having an account. The only thing you can't do is ask questions or make comments, because you are viewing it thru something other than a Twitter account. Kind of fun to watch sometimes, but don't have a lot of time to watch frequently; maybe once a week if there is something of interest. They only stay up on the internet for around 24 hours then they disappear.

Honored Contributor

Twitter is not a requirement for Periscope. 

Honored Contributor

@geezerette Love the name and the philosophy. I find living in the real world and not a screen much healthier for my psyche.

@World Traveler  But could I get all big and scary on the thing if he does retire my FAS, right? Because a wen girl could learn real fast if she needed to ensure her curls' future well being...

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Laura14 @nikki48 @geezerette @Laura14 

A lot of times I include some key Wen links in my signature, and it generally includes a periscope link (see below on the second line). -- I also moved this periscope thread up for easy access.

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values - Wen Quick Links Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum - October Chat 2015 -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -The Insider - get advance order #s for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine -Updated Schedule for October from Wen Dooters: TODAY (10/8) & 10/16 - 10/20