WEN

Honored Contributor

Periscope - landing

[ Edited ]

Last night was the first time I have ever watched his periscope videos. This one was right after they landed in QVC land. Was he talking about Mally, the same one who has a cosmetics line on QVC? And it sounded like he was going to be doing Lisa Robertson's hair, who I thought left QVC. Sorry if this has already been discussed and I missed it. Just never watched him on periscope before and found it fascinating to listen to them chatting away. Loved the dogs each having their own seat in the van and their own handler. Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Periscope - landing

[ Edited ]

@World Traveler wrote:

Last night was the first time I have ever watched his periscope videos. This one was right after they landed in QVC land. Was he talking about Mally, the same one who has a cosmetics line on QVC? And it sounded like he was going to be doing Lisa Robertson's hair, who I thought left QVC. Sorry if this has already been discussed and I missed it. Just never watched him on periscope before and found it fascinating to listen to them chatting away. Loved the dogs each having their own seat in the van and their own handler. Smiley Very Happy

@World Traveler,

I LOVE to catch Chaz's Periscopes, but I ALWAYS miss them unless some kind someone posts a link.  

Yes, I think Chaz and Mally are friends, I've seen pcs of them in NYC.  He does do LR's hair, and even though she is no longer with the Q, I don't think their friendship will stop.  The PA salon is in his home  & belongs to him, so friends are no doubt loved and welcomed.  Such a SMART decision on his part!  He's originally from that part of the US, gets to stay there when he visits the Q, Angels and Team WEN can be at home there when they travel rather than staying at a hotel, he can enjoy the East Coast weather, he has his own salon there too for his models, and friends, with no outside interference, he has his own kitchen (he's a great cook) and he waited a good while before making that purchase.

He is SUCH a smart business man, aside from so much else, I'd love to talk with him about scent, aromatherapy, cooking, and business / marketing. He rarely makes a mis-step, and he listens & considers advice.  I heard a business start-up presentation he gave a good while ago - Awesome!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

What great information you gave! Thanks. Very informative. I didn't know most of what you had to say. He is a very  nice and interesting man. Love his products!

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler,

I LOVE to catch Chaz's Periscopes, but I ALWAYS miss them unless some kind someone posts a link.  

Yes, I think Chaz and Mally are friends, I've seen pcs of them in NYC.  He does do LR's hair, and even though she is no longer with the Q, I don't think their friendship will stop.  The PA salon is in his home  & belongs to him, so friends are no doubt loved and welcomed.  Such a SMART decision on his part!  He's originally from that part of the US, gets to stay there when he visits the Q, Angels and Team WEN can be at home there when they travel rather than staying at a hotel, he can enjoy the East Coast weather, he has his own salon there too for his models, and friends, with no outside interference, he has his own kitchen (he's a great cook) and he waited a good while before making that purchase.

He is SUCH a smart business man, aside from so much else, I'd love to talk with him about scent, aromatherapy, cooking, and business / marketing. He rarely makes a mis-step, and he listens & considers advice.  I heard a business start-up presentation he gave a good while ago - Awesome!

@Drythe , really really well said!!! He is an amazing businessman.

and don't forget his latest venture...

Chaz's NYC flagship store & blow out bar in NYC

During the periscope video in which he talked about Wayne Dyer's passing , he talked about how Dyer had been such a formative presence in his life as a role model. Some years back he had gotten to meet Dyer when they both were at QVC at the same time. 

Chaz felt that Dyer and his Power Of Intention had played a formative role in his development of the Wen line. He gave Dyer much credit. Chaz is such an humble and respectful guy. It was so heart warming to listen to. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy