WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Ordering Wen TSV Early v. Day of

[ Edited ]

@bruingirl

Thank you very much for your answer.  So let me get this straight to be absolutely sure:  as long as I am ordering a WEN product during a WEN show (when either Chaz or Gina is on air), I can order any WEN product and Chaz will get "credit" for that so we can keep him on air more often.  Correct?

I agree this is pretty silly, at least to me, but I'm more than happy to comply.  I wouldn't have ever even tried WEN if I hadn't seen Chaz on air explaining it.  And it took me years of watching him over and over to first order.  I would think that whatever vendor was generating the most sales, however and whenever they came in, they would get the most air time.  Whatever.  

ETA:  I'm sorry that I didn't first see World Traveler's post that explained this is what Chaz told her personally.  But thanks again for your answer.

Honored Contributor

@woodyend wrote:

Thanks for the info, It's to late for me this time but I will try and do it for Septemer's TSV. 

@woodyend

Good to 'see' your name pop up!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Regular Contributor

Thank you so much @bruingirl for getting the info straight for us!  I will definitely be up at midnight to get my orders in then!

Valued Contributor

Thanks for rthe welcome! It's so nice to see the friends I had from years gone by still here

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @woodyend. Great to "see ya".   It's beaches.

Valued Contributor

It's great seeing you as well.

oldfrxe5n82z.jpg

Honored Contributor

I received a 15% off email from Chaz's Studio today.

I'm thinking my gallon of SHL will come from his studio, since we have NO idea what Q is going to do.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

For the last couple years gallons have been excluded from the discounts. Not sure if that's the case with this one. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
New Contributor

I waited until 10:03 to order this morning so hopefully it will "count" for Chaz -- I love watching him as much as I used to love watching Leslie Blodget on the BE shows...

I used to post a lot here and on the bareminerals board years ago, and just recently came back (so I'm new again). Excited to see the updates to the forum, but that so many names are still familiar.

Honored Contributor

I had it in my cart and was reading here early this morning, so I deleted it and re-added it just now while Chaz is on.

+1 for the Fig.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN