WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Okay, honestly How Many TSV Kits did YOU get by now?

...... or planning to get soon.

I am not asking from a perspective of just vain curiosity, but would like to know, how did I do on this TSV? Am I an overboard wenaddict and plain crazy, or if I am NOT crazy enough, and will need to quickly rectify the problem and get some more TSV? Woman Happy

I bought five - three TT, one POM and one FIG. All on a/d, of course.

Contributor

Re: Okay, honestly How Many TSV Kits did YOU get by now?

[ Edited ]

Hi Sonechko,

Good question, I was thinking the same thing.  Ok, I bought 3 TT and 1 SAM, all on Auto delivery.  I calculated that if I used one bottle of TT oil every two months, I should be good on oil for 2 years.  My heart wants more, but I don't want it to go bad.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 4 on AD.  Since many of the ancillary products are part of my every day routine  it made perfect sense. I'm spending a lot but saving a ton in the long run.   I use POM oil and RTM daily as well as TT.  I bought 1 each TT, POM,  lavender and SAM.  I may purchase another POM single ship as a gift.  The recipient doesn't use the oil so I'll keep that for my stash.

Trusted Contributor

2 ....so far.  TEa Tree and Fig... I am thinking Lavender.  I will be out of town Sat so will need to pull the trigger soon...

Trusted Contributor

I got 3 TT, and 2 CA. I will likely get a couple more CA since I find this formula SO EFFECTIVE in cleansing the oils out. I like the "CA 1st, SHP 2nd" routine, but since it's so hot, I've been using CA for first and TT for second. 

Regular Contributor

I bought two so far. TT and Fig both on auto delivery. I really want to do the Lavendar and I'd like to try the SAM (never used that one) but both are supposedly good for my hair type. But I don't know if I will because I still want to try the new seasonals too and a MIF gallon possibly. 

Decisions, decisions. 

Respected Contributor

@sonechko As long as you are not buying more than you can afford and/or use before they go bad (and I don't think you would do that), you are just fine! Enjoy!

I'm only getting one TT on AD. Would love at least one more, but money is just so tight right now, and I needed clothes more than I needed Wen! I'm even having to forgo a fall seasonal, at least for now. If things get better, I want a 32-oz. FTP.

Trusted Contributor

Do they go bad?

Super Contributor

I got three, 2 TT and 1 fig.  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Deanie Technically the CC's have a two-year shelf life, but I think that's AFTER they've been opened. Not sure about the rest of the products, but I've had some oils and RTM's open for a year, and they are fine. Just store them in a dark cool place. Some store their oils in the fridge!