WEN

Regular Contributor
Has anyone gotten any info on possible ODO's or kits on Friday?
I am assuming that there will be a WVM styling kit but I am hoping there will be a rerun of the summer and fall ODOs with seasonal CC oil and RTM
Respected Contributor

@kesstrain wrote:
Has anyone gotten any info on possible ODO's or kits on Friday?
I am assuming that there will be a WVM styling kit but I am hoping there will be a rerun of the summer and fall ODOs with seasonal CC oil and RTM

@kesstrain  I don't think that anyone knows yet.  I think that the new Wen EDP kit could be the ODO but I can't be sure.  We will know soon enough.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen anything with details. Wen Dooters posted this on Facebook:

Okay, here's the latest TSV schedule for Friday and it's a long, very cool, day and night of amazing products and offers. I heard a rumor aboutWEN on 5 easy pays. If that's correct... I will be MANIAC MODE. I'm already planning the number of TSV's, Light EDP and UNIBT gift set(s), Fragrance Gift Sets and, did I mention... OTO's?
Here's the schedule for ET. Luckily I'm a Cali Dude and will be watching in at 9 PM Thursday night so I can shop before sellouts start.
Time Show Title
0:00 WEN by Chaz Dean
3:00 WEN by Chaz Dean
7:00 Morning Q Live
9:00 WEN by Chaz Dean
12:00 Kerstin's Beauty Gifts
15:00 WEN by Chaz Dean
17:00 Beauty Gifts
21:00 WEN by Chaz Dean
22:00 Friday Night Beauty

Trusted Contributor

@kesstrain

I know - it is so confusing now between ODOs and Beauty Steals but I think everything Chaz will be presenting in his one day visit will be "insane" pricing,

Respected Contributor

@untitled wrote:

@kesstrain

I know - it is so confusing now between ODOs and Beauty Steals but I think everything Chaz will be presenting in his one day visit will be "insane" pricing,

@untitledI Like the way you think Smiley Very Happy

Regular Contributor

@untitled me too! From your mouth...

I am really hoping for a winter trio again.