WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: O/T- my 35 year old horse is gone.

@HappyDaze My love and heart go to you. I wish you peace during this difficult time. So, so much love and happy memories to you.

Honored Contributor

@aprimo that doesn't sound dumb at all. I have heard that before and it does seem apropos. I will check out Gloriusallianc, thank you for the suggestion. Smiley Happy

@denisemb thanks for the laughs! Smiley Happy

@stripyfax and @yisbuff2 thank you for the kind words. I very much appreciate it.

Just a little tidbit about my boy, he was a beautiful Gray Arabian.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze - I have been away and did not see this until today. So sorry to hear about your beloved horse. It is very painful now, but in your heart you know what a wonderful life you provided - sending you hugs - Riley1

Honored Contributor

@riley1 thank you so much. I hope all is well with you. Take care and have a nice Thanksgiving.

Frequent Contributor

HappyDaze -- How sad for you...I am so sorry. Horses are the most beautiful creatures God put on this earth. I've always loved my horses and my dogs.

Somewhere.......

Somewhere in time's own space

There must be some sweet pasture place

Where creeks sing on, and tall trees grow

Some Paradise where horses go.

For, by the love that guides my pen,

I know great horses live again. 

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze - thought you would get a kick out of this - the other day hubs and I were out and we saw a turtle trying to get up a curb - I say trying because they recently installed new curbs and they are pretty high - the poor little guy kept climbing up and falling back down - I had hubs stop on a dime, got out and picked him up, pointed in the direction of the pond and off he went! I was so focused on the turtle, I didn't see the small crowd of people that gathered. When I was done and made sure he was ok, the people started clapping and giving me a thumbs up! Hope all is well with you - riley1

Esteemed Contributor

@riley1 Way to go!  I'm clapping with joy! 😊😊😊😊😊

Honored Contributor

@riley1, that was such a kind and thoughtful thing to do!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy