WEN

Honored Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Hope you all had a great holiday. I know I'm stuffed.

We got a reprieve and the storm we were expecting didn't hit until tonight. It was unseasonably warm and in the 70s today but only supposed to hit 33 degrees tomorrow and we're supposed to have snow or ice pellets. It's 39 and raining right now. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

Re: O/T HAPPY THANKSGIVING

[ Edited ]

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!!!  Smiley Happy

I want to give  a special shout out to some long time Wenners whom I haven't seen around lately.   @BackwoodsBarbie @BethanyB @BExplorer @Brdwygurl @islandgrrl @Kjelle @icezeus @MissKlynn @Ilovelife123 @RunnerMom @Michele5004 and  @woodyend , I hope you all are doing well!!  Smiley Happy

And happy Thanksgiving to Chaz, his doggies, Cooper, Dooters and the rest of Team Wen!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Chaz Dean Thanks_o.jpg

Just had to share HAPPY THANKSGIVING from Chaz' Facebook Page! Heart

Staring count down, 5...4...3...2...Smiley Happy

Love this, thanks for sharing!

@HappyDaze

Just a little bit over 2 hours!  Smiley Happy

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Chaz Dean Thanks_o.jpg

Just had to share HAPPY THANKSGIVING from Chaz' Facebook Page! Heart

Staring count down, 5...4...3...2...Smiley Happy

Love this, thanks for sharing!

@HappyDaze

Just a little bit over 2 hours!  Smiley Happy

@Drythe and @HappyDaze, lol, 37 minutes until 613 special pricing!! Enjoy!!  Smiley Wink

Drythe, thanks so much for sharing this wonderful photo of Chaz and his angels. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. @HappyDaze, I finally got home. You have mail... and mail... and more mail. Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi bebe, happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! I know I have been MIA, but university life can get mad busy, not to mention stressful. Lurking on these boards in the evenings is a great escape from prepping and grading for me. I still appreciate the notifications though - it keeps me in the Wen loop with a quick snapshot of specials. Thank you so much for that! You are truly the best, my Wen friend.

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays everyone. His Peace and Abundant Blessings. Be safe.Heart

Trusted Contributor

Belated Happy Thanksgiving all! I hope you had beautiful days! May this upcoming holiday season bring peace, kindess, and generosity of spirit to all.