WEN

Honored Contributor

No, self, that little bit of Fig CC on your coffee cup does NOT taste like the butter you thought it was! Smiley LOL

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

That's funny, wish I could drink coffee this late in the day.

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife You are not alone.  I have done something similar with what I thought was a piece of chocolate Smiley Surprised!

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I totally understand, however

Toby may never look at you quite the same again!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife Lol, but how, exactly, does one get CC on a coffee cup?  Are you drinking coffee in the shower?

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29...funny you should ask. I did have my coffee cup with me in the bathroom, but I was transferring the last of my Fig from the gallon to my 32 oz. bottle. I took a drink of coffee, and apparently some transferred from my fingers to my cup. Later I'm eating a slice of coffee cake and saw the little smudge of CC on my cup and naturally thought it was butter. However, it was NOT! 😜😜😜😜😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@3suwm5...it was morning for me.

Respected Contributor

very cute thread!

Esteemed Contributor

@SurferWife - Ha, cute! I'll be more careful with my coffee cup while in the bathroom!!

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife that is hilarious! I'm glad that it is pretty non-toxic! LOL.

I do love fig preserves, so I'd like to believe that your fig butter tastes sooooo delicious, but probably not.