WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Respected Contributor

N/M.  Oh, and "that poster" uses Wen so that has nothing to do with my opinion.  It has nothing to do with art. 

Honored Contributor

It looks great

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@sonechko, thanks so much for sharing this Chaz's latest photo. He looks great, so all his hard work at the gym is really paying off. Smiley Happy

And this photo give a great angle shot of his latest braided hair style which I really like Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

I think it's weird that someone would take their picture that way.

It clearly shows the top and back of the braid better than any other angle he could have taken it from. I've tried to take pictures of styles like this and it's very difficult.

Esteemed Contributor

@sparklestar wrote:

I think it's weird that someone would take their picture that way.

Weird? Lol!

Sorry, @sparklestar, but how Art can be mundane? It simply would not be what it is then - a different perspective on nature of things, you know?

A passion for Chaz, the art of photography is what started it all. By it's very nature of being an "Art", it's always out of the ordinary. Which could be synonymous with "weird" to you.

A passport photo or a mug shot, probably could be seen as something much more simple and understandable for some, straight forward, and not at all weird, of course.

Esteemed Contributor

p.s. not to even mention, someone taking picture this way, what @ChynnaBlue said - this angle perfectly shows all of Chaz braid.

Honored Contributor

I'm guessing that poster isn't very familiar with hairstyle selfies. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

I'm guessing that poster isn't very familiar with hairstyle selfies. 

Woman Happy @jaxs mom. Or the one not so much "approving" of anything Wen or it's proprietor.

Trusted Contributor

actually I think that pictures of Chaz should be left on FB - if anyone wants to make a comment they could do so there.