WEN

Super Contributor

Re: New product hints! World traveler scopes 2 and 3

[ Edited ]
Spoiler

World traveler, glad you had a great visit. Love when I go & glad Bruin Girl was able to be there and meet you and then scope a lot of the day & your visit!

#IamTeamWen
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler Thank you so much for all of the details about your trip to Chaz's salon - I read every word of it!

I will have to try using the VTS the way you described it since it can definitely get way too sticky if you spray it too close to the hair. 

Too funny about forgetting to pay! At least you remembered! Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler ...oh my I read every word also..
You looked so pretty & I got so many great tips from you!
What a lovely day & now we all know more than ever why we love Wen & Chaz!..
Valued Contributor

@World Traveler Thanks for such a detailed recanting of your visit, I read and enjoyed every word. I felt as if I was there along with you!

I'm very jealous you can rinse in warm water, I'm still having issues coming around to cold water washings, lol! 

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

Wowee!  Thank you so much for posting.  I think a snow flake smell is one of those scents that is wonderful but is really hard to describe.  Just my thoughts, of course.  It was fun watching while he did her hair.  He was saying, okay, okay...while she described what she wanted.  It was really cute.  Really nice.  If I could hug Chaz, I'd squish him, he's so sweet!!!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Sounds like Cherry blossom might be a hint at an upcoming seasonal/scent based on part of the video I just watched?

which part?

I am not sure which part exactly but he was going on and on about waiting for the cherry blossoms to bloom in Japan I think he said and right before they were leaving they finally did, etc. I know many have asked about cherry blossom so I thought it was interesting he was talking about it. I honestly don't even know what half the conversation was because I actually had a hard time hearing alot of the conversation in the periscope due to all the background noise and Chaz and WorldTraveler's soft voices so I only picked up bits and pieces of many of the things throughout the videos.

@HappyDaze ah ok I remember which part....Chaz was talking to Anna about the wen shows on Qvc Japan at the end of next month.  Chaz was saying the cherry blossoms should be blooming cause he remembered launching wen on Qvc Japan during cherry blossom season Smiley Happy  not a hint just a conversation Smiley Happy 

live....laugh....love
Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - What a WENderful experience! I'm a little WENvious. Thank you for taking us "WEN girls" along - felt like we were there between the Scopes & and note - Going to Chaz Dean's salon will forever be on my bucket list.

Trusted Contributor

WOW @World Traveler thank you so much for your detailed synopsis of your day with Chaz!  All the information was very helpful, reminds me to use TT first cleanse which I rarely do.  

There were a couple more things I didn't know, and will do differently now.  I don't color my hair and have been washing with cold water for almost three years now😂!!!  I didn't know that was only for those who color.

Lastly, I have been gently squeezing the excess water from my hair before applying Remoist (pretty sure I got that from a video on Chaz's website), but you mentioned that he says it works best on dripping wet hair, so I will try that again.  

I appreciate all the time you took to provide us with such great details. Smiley Happy

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

OMG @World Traveler thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed post recapturing your visit.  I so enjoyed reading each and every word.  I wasn't sure if I did post to let you know that I was lucky enough to catch a part of your periscope and was so excited for you.  You looked wonderful and you were so calm and cool,  I would probably be the exact opposite. Lol. Don't know if I would be more excited meeting Chaz or the Angels.    I did show my DH your video and told him you were a Wen friend and how everyone is going to the salon....but me. (Was really laying that part on thick).  How great it was that you also got to meet Joanne too.    Now you really have me looking forward to the Winter scent because I know you too love the WVM,  surprised we haven't seen any hints about the Fall scent yet.  That was so funny that you forgot to pay sounds like so,etching I would have done.  Lol. Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience with us and for taking the time to write about it.  Will you be,planning another visit?thanks again. 😊

Respected Contributor

There's a photo on Chaz's face book site of a big plant of succulents.  It may not be it at all.  His referring to snow flakes, that could be a very fresh kind of smell.  Hey, WorldTraveler, thank you for posting all that.  Must have been amazing just to meet him but to have Chaz do your hair!  Wowee!  If I met him I would just studder and be like Jackie Gleason... hum na hum na hoy yoi oh har........like that!  Since I was a kid I always was fascinated by hair just like Chaz only I did not persue a career.  That's me, should a, could a, would a.  I'm pretty adept at blow drying too.  I watch tutorials on line and do it myself.  It takes years of practice without a formal education though.  Hey, thank you again for posting! XO