WEN

Valued Contributor

Chatted with a Wen rep online the other day and she told me the new Winter scent
Red Currant will be available Dec. 1.

Don't know if that means a QVC release or Chaz's website release. Don't know in what capacity this scent will be either....CC, RTM's or others.

The name sounds decedent. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

December 1 is always the winter release date, though sometimes QVC has things pop up early these days. Remember, that also means that November 30 is the final day to get the Fall seasonal scent - if there are any left.

We also know that the Sring 2017 scent is Spring Cherry Blossom because the October TSV had an option where you would get the Winter and Spring seasonals if you ordered the Fall seasonal on AD.

Respected Contributor

I am looking forward to trying the new winter scent.  It sounds like something that I will really like.  Of course, I already have a good stash of WCM and WWC to use in the winter also.  I imagine that I will still have a stash to use next year.  I have medium length hair and estimate that I don't use more than one to 1 1/2  of a 16 oz bottle in a month so all of my cleansing conditioners last me for a while.  

Honored Contributor

I'm such a HUGE fan of WVM, and none of the other Winter scents have left me overjoyed. I will more than likely pass on the Winter but bring on Spring baby!!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I'm hoping it won't have any mint in it- it sounds promising!

@SurferWife I agree though, bring on the SPRING!! I need to get more SHL and want to try the Cherry blossom.

BTW, I can't remember, was the SHL gallons already offered or will he be offering it this spring/? I will for sure be getting a gallon of SHL for hubby.

Trusted Contributor

Last year, the spring seasonal gallon was SOB.  I'm using up my stock and bypassing fall and winter.  I'll be loading up on the spring scents.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze...I'm not certain, but I think we will have SHL on the gallons next Spring, since Chaz & QVC have changed up when seasonal gallons are offered.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Thanks @SurferWife! Can't wait!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Thanks @SurferWife! Can't wait!

@HappyDaze @SurferWife

I'll see you ladies at the loading dock for that SHL.  I passed on the CC altogether last year, but picked up the SC, EDT, and the OIL!

Won't make THAT mistake again!

Let's all go out for a frozen Margarita after we fill our carts!

Big kiss on the nose to Toby!  Technicolor-Lips-2.png

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe & @HappyDaze...sounds like a plan! I just counted my SHL...2 32 oz. & 5 16 oz. I didn't realize I had so much overstock.

Toby is sleeping in with his daddy this morning. I'm enjoying the peace & quiet with my coffee & iPad.