WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: New Wen Pink Jasmine Peony is out to order

Has anyone's PJP shipped out early yet, as some predicted?  I have a feeling if it does ship out early, it won't be but a couple days before the show but who knows!

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze I've been checking mine a lot Smiley Embarassed

and it's still on advance order Smiley Sad

I'm really tempted to just buy it from Chaz's site Woman Surprised

I WANT IT BAD Woman LOL

I'd still keep my Q order & get another one when Chaz presents Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

Has anyone's PJP shipped out early yet, as some predicted?  I have a feeling if it does ship out early, it won't be but a couple days before the show but who knows!

@HappyDaze I was wondering the same thing? 

Respected Contributor

Any time Chaz comes out with something new I always try it!   I love them all and this one looks like the end all one.  My top favorite is Wen Men.  I love the scent.  Thank you for posting item #.

Honored Contributor

Just received my Pink Jasmine Peony today and immediately opened it to smell it.  IT'S OFFICIAL...as far a scent goes...it's neck and neck with Spring Honey Lilac.  I've decided I'm sticking to Chaz' florals because those are really the ones that really make me a happy girl.  Forget Fall and Winter from now on.  Chaz' Spring Florals and Summer Fruits are going to fill my shower and overstock closet.  Once I use up my FGP, FTP, FAS, & WVM, I'm done with those seasons!  DONE, I TELL YA'!  From now on my WEN motto is F&F...floral & fruits!

I'll report back with a summary of the PJP performance.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Just received my Pink Jasmine Peony today and immediately opened it to smell it.  IT'S OFFICIAL...as far a scent goes...it's neck and neck with Spring Honey Lilac.  I've decided I'm sticking to Chaz' florals because those are really the ones that really make me a happy girl.  Forget Fall and Winter from now on.  Chaz' Spring Florals and Summer Fruits are going to fill my shower and overstock closet.  Once I use up my FGP, FTP, FAS, & WVM, I'm done with those seasons!  DONE, I TELL YA'!  From now on my WEN motto is F&F...floral & fruits!

I'll report back with a summary of the PJP performance.

AHHHAA You say that now @SurferWife But can you really say NO to the New 2016 Fall Seasonal? We'll all understand if you change your mind Smiley Wink

Can't wait to hear what you think of it after cleansing Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn...I plead the 5th! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife That sounds like a good plan Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife I'm so excited for you! I hope the performance is as gorgeous as the scent. Woo to the hoo for the floral fabulosity.

Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife, Thank you for giving us a heads up on the scent! Can't wait to hear your review.  By the time I get it, I'll only have a few days to decide if I want a stash.  Between you and Bruingirl, I'll have a good idea how many extras I want.