WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: New Wen Pink Jasmine Peony is out to order

@Drythe wrote:

Hey @HappyDaze  & Everyone!

I did order one last night.   No doubt will order another while he's on air!

That is if I can beat all you fine people to the phone!

I'm in the minority, I love vanilla!  But I have 613 for that, so for y'all I hope the vanilla is subtle in the PJP.  

Every time I type PJP my fingers and my brain want to type PBJ.

lol yep, same here!

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I am actually hoping the vanilla isn't really detectable but it is pretty high on the list so it might be. I just want to smell pretty peony and jasmine.  Not a fan of vanilla scented stuff in general.

@HappyDaze I have a bottle and I don't detect any vanilla.  I don't have the best nose for describing scents....I haven't cleansed with it yet...I'm still rocking my blow out from getting my hair done on Friday.  Hopefully I will cleanse with it tomorrow.  

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

@meginthemaking wrote:

GAH!!!

I just pre-ordered mine. I don't *need* it but Wen (well, Chaz) has me hook, line, and sinker. I cannot wait to tear into the box when it's delivered.

Hi @todaysrx, welcome to the wenderful Wen forum!!! Smiley Happy

Congrats on snagging the new Pink Jasmine Peony!!! Smiley Happy It sounds like a great scent!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@blondie13 wrote:

Thanks Bebe....I'm hoping that they ship it out earlier than Feb.20....I'm leaving for vacation on the 18th.....I wonder if they'll have any matching items, like styling cream or RTM?

@blondie13, I agree!!! Smiley Happy PJP styling products would be great!!! Hopefully Chaz or Dooters will give us some more hints before Chaz's visit later this month. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

So wait, no new seasonals this round, but now we have a special edition that isn't a seasonal, but 'offers the same treatment as a seasonal'?

Happy to try out a new formula, but I feel like this is about to get really confusing.

@ChynnaBlue, I agree. This new special edition category makes it more confusing. especially since Chaz has a number of diferent lines now.

I'm wondering if this is a way for Chaz to try out new formulas without having to add yet another permanent scent to his growing line. 

The Seasonals scents are only available for three months out of the year, and it looks as though most (or all) of these scents may be eventually phased out. 

Maybe the "limited edition" concept is a way to get around phasing out scents which may become really popular, such as a few in the Seasonals line (e.g. Winter Vanilla Mint, Spring Orange Blossom, Summer Honey Peach, and Spring Honey Lilac).

My guess is that Chaz is trying out a new idea to see how it works out. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

So wait, no new seasonals this round, but now we have a special edition that isn't a seasonal, but 'offers the same treatment as a seasonal'?

Happy to try out a new formula, but I feel like this is about to get really confusing.

@ChynnaBlue, I agree. This new special edition category makes it more confusing. especially since Chaz has a number of diferent lines now.

I'm wondering if this is a way for Chaz to try out new formulas without having to add yet another permanent scent to his growing line. 

The Seasonals scents are only available for three months out of the year, and it looks as though most (or all) of these scents may be eventually phased out. 

Maybe the "limited edition" concept is a way to get around phasing out scents which may become really popular, such as a few in the Seasonals line (e.g. Winter Vanilla Mint, Spring Orange Blossom, Summer Honey Peach, and Spring Honey Lilac).

My guess is that Chaz is trying out a new idea to see how it works out. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777, that's what I was thinking, too. The original seasonals were never meant to come back.Chaz said all that when he originally sold Fall Ginger Pumpkin the first time. Then people freaked out, so he repeated them and now he's stuck. As much as I love having the seasonals return, a part of me wishes he'd just stuck to his guns after the first year.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

I'm in the minority, I love vanilla!  But I have 613 for that, so for y'all I hope the vanilla is subtle in the PJP.  

lol yep, same here!

Oh funny me too, I even told my Husband it was PBJ, when I first heard about it... he looked at me so funny, (then I realized what I said)...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I am actually hoping the vanilla isn't really detectable but it is pretty high on the list so it might be. I just want to smell pretty peony and jasmine.  Not a fan of vanilla scented stuff in general.

@HappyDaze I have a bottle and I don't detect any vanilla.  I don't have the best nose for describing scents....I haven't cleansed with it yet...I'm still rocking my blow out from getting my hair done on Friday.  Hopefully I will cleanse with it tomorrow.  

@bruingirl thank you! Please let us know what you think of it when you cleanse with it.

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

lol yep, same here!

Oh funny me too, I even told my Husband it was PBJ, when I first heard about it... he looked at me so funny, (then I realized what I said)...Smiley Happy

@quadmimi and @HappyDaze, a number of scent studies show that men like apple pie and pumpkin pie scents. lol, PBJ might just be another comfort scent that would get their attention. 

-- bebe Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

lol yep, same here!

@quadmimi and @HappyDaze, a number of scent studies show that men like apple pie and pumpkin pie scents. lol, PBJ might just be another comfort scent that would get their attention. 

-- bebe Smiley Wink

@bebe777 sure, he loves apple pie...to EAT! lol! But no, he is like me and doesn't really like food type scents. He doesn't like them on me and doesn't like to use them himself. Apparetly he is not a "normal" guy, lol!