so did they ship out the PJP early?

Q has really let me down on this one Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: New Wen Pink Jasmine Peony is out to order

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

awww sorry @FleaMktQn! I know many thought it would be it looks like this time QVC really is sticking to their ship date (or closer to it at least- still could ship out a day or two early).

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

awww sorry @FleaMktQn! I know many thought it would be it looks like this time QVC really is sticking to their ship date (or closer to it at least- still could ship out a day or two early).

I'm hoping @HappyDaze I'll take whatever I can get Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777...I'll report in tomorrow!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze and @FleaMktQn, I'm fairly sure that @SurferWife purchased it directly from Chaz's site. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze and @FleaMktQn, I'm fairly sure that @SurferWife purchased it directly from Chaz's site. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Yes She did @bebe777 happydaze was asking if anyones QVC PJP orders have shipped out early. I know mine is still an advance order Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

I used it this morning and loved it! I used BGT for my first cleanse, followed by the PJP. The PJP has a similar consistency to BGT. It foams up nicely with a splash or two of water. I used the PJP as my leave-in and my wavy/curly hair responded beautifully when I diffused it. I love the scent, it is definitely my #2 favorite behind SHL. It's worth getting an extra bottle before it goes away.

i hope this is a good review for some of you. I know it's not as technical as some of you'd like, but those are my initial thoughts. Now, off to my waxing and pedicure appointment. Happy Valentine's Day my WEN sisters!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I used it this morning and loved it! I used BGT for my first cleanse, followed by the PJP. The PJP has a similar consistency to BGT. It foams up nicely with a splash or two of water. I used the PJP as my leave-in and my wavy/curly hair responded beautifully when I diffused it. I love the scent, it is definitely my #2 favorite behind SHL. It's worth getting an extra bottle before it goes away.

i hope this is a good review for some of you. I know it's not as technical as some of you'd like, but those are my initial thoughts. Now, off to my waxing and pedicure appointment. Happy Valentine's Day my WEN sisters!

@SurferWife, I think it's a great review!!! Smiley Happy Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on PJP with us!! Smiley Happy It really sounds like a wenderful Wen CC!!! Smiley Happy

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife   Thank you for review.. I am looking for the lighter of the Seasonals for a family member, ( in thickness i guess you would say) i think the SHL is, do you think the PJP would be also? Thx

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi...PJP is definitely on the lighter side, in thickness. It is similar to Spring Orange Blossom or FTP, not at all thick like FAS or WVM. I equate it to the thickness of the rice-based formulas, too. If you're buying one for a non-WEN user, this would certainly be a great one! It's real foamy when you add a splash or 2 of water so for someone who is used to a sudsy shampoo, this is a great intro to WEN.