WEN

Contributor

I was watching Chaz on Periscoope last night and he said in June he's coming out with Honey Peach and Mango Coconut EDP..

Someone asked about Honey Peach gallons and he said If you guys are really nice, probably. LOL!!!

Cindy

Esteemed Contributor

@Harley2013  Thanks for posting, you are going to make many Wenners very happy especially @HappyDaze

Contributor

@ANewHueI knew someone was a huge fan of the Honey Peach but I couldn't think of her name. Thank you for mentioning her.

Chaz also said he was coming out with 613 Volumizing Treatment Spray.

Esteemed Contributor

@Harley2013 Oh wow 613 VTS now you just made MY day! Lol thanks 😊

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry @HappyDaze is off getting her commercial truck driver license - gallons of SHP - she'll have a convoy!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Harley2013 wrote:

@ANewHueI knew someone was a huge fan of the Honey Peach but I couldn't think of her name. Thank you for mentioning her.

Chaz also said he was coming out with 613 Volumizing Treatment Spray.

Oh boy. This is when I thought - No More WEN (in June)! Now it's 613 VTS......I only can imagine the added shine for hair.....

My promise to myself is going to dogs again! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Harley2013 wrote:

I was watching Chaz on Periscoope last night and he said in June he's coming out with Honey Peach and Mango Coconut EDP..

Someone asked about Honey Peach gallons and he said If you guys are really nice, probably. LOL!!!

Cindy

@Harley2013  Thanks for this post about the new summer fragrances.  I may decide to finally order the Honey Peach EDP since I really like this fragrance.   

Honored Contributor

Re: New Wen-June

[ Edited ]

@riley1 wrote:

Sorry @HappyDaze is off getting her commercial truck driver license - gallons of SHP - she'll have a convoy!!!

@riley1 @HappyDaze

No doubt she is, but she won't be first in line!   🚚
SHP gallons in my future!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe @HappyDaze - Ha and I know you are closer to the distribution than she is - for now! Or, maybe I am closer than both of you - LOL

Respected Contributor

Thanks for letting us know @Harley2013!

At least it sounds like I'll be safe then since I wouldn't be interested in any of those products. Cat Happy