WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you! Thank you, @yisbuff2! HeartSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Oh my!  I was really upset to see you were very ill.  Please let us know you're okay.  Wow.  Antibiotics can be awful too. I had to take them and they made me very ill, I can only tolerate Levaquin.  Maybe vaccines are in order annually to protect you.  Take care and may God fully restore you.  My love to you. XXXOOO

Respected Contributor

You must have suffered terribly. Sorry for posting twice.  I ripped that in my chest too.  I've been dealing with the pain on and off for ten years because of it.  Coughing is terrible too.  It seems cracking ribs can easily happen from severe coughing.  You poor thing!  The ribs should heal in a couple of months but broken bones have a way of coming back to haunt one.  I had my hand stuck in a car door 15 years ago and I still have pain there even though it's healed.  Again...may God watch over you and fully restore you!  Love, Yangya.

XXXOOO

Respected Contributor

@bebe777  I've been looking for this thread. I know you will want to read thru it

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 I know you want to read thru this thread. I sent you a notification a few hours ago but I think you were sending out ODO notifications & it may have gotten lost in the shuffle Smiley Surprised

Valued Contributor

Watched  a Periscope today and Chaz said, SMC & SHP will be offered in gallons.  They also show a bottle of the texturizing spray coming in June, it was in MIF. So assuming there will be other scents in regular formulas? Can't wait for the texturizing spray!

Honored Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

Watched  a Periscope today and Chaz said, SMC & SHP will be offered in gallons.  They also show a bottle of the texturizing spray coming in June, it was in MIF. So assuming there will be other scents in regular formulas? Can't wait for the texturizing spray!

Really? Two summer seasonals? I hope there will be a spring seasonal in gallons too, specifically SHL! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

At least the seasonal gallons aren't tempting to me then since I already have a gallon and a half left of SMC and SHP doesn't work for my hair. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

@segrl21 Good to know. I LOVE MANGO COCONUT!!!! I have one 32 oz left of it, so the timing is going to be great!

Contributor

I was really hoping for a SCLV gallon.  If not, I will make sure to take advantage of any of the ODO that are offered in the summer scents!  I am almost done with my WVM gallon and can fill it with smaller SCLV bottles.  I like the gallon size because I only need to use 2 1/2 pumps.